Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls, Share Your most embarrassing and brutal abuses that you've seen

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Let's be practical about this conversation! If they are asking from all the women's then that's a different mentality, But if it happened very specifically and very polite way then i assume this could be a love that he's trying to reach you in a different channels to express his love! Doesn't matter how brave is he, proposing to a women he love's is absolutely a very terrible situation and most of the men tend to be steady and brave, But they flopped! such situations will make the women to think in a very different perspective.
    LOL I agree on this. But proposing a women by straightly looking her into the eyes is totally different from asking her or chasing her for her mobile number I believe that this is a kind of mental abuse as well the other thing is he might be doing this in love (UNCONSCIOUSLY) but as a women from our point of view we would think that he's trying to reach us in a totally bad way.
    NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF A PERSON HE IS! THAT IS A WOMEN'S MIND

Again, if the men is seeking a different needs then this won't work, because he won't even think about it! but, again let's be practical! if he's trying to propose you then 50/50 chances he could leave you.
    Yes if he is true he would leave us alone! But if he is a psycho( there are some guys) who thinks or has a mindset of that this girl is only for me and none should get her then that is SERIOUSLY a different story where as she would even end up dead!!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    We should teach male children to respect women and female children to defend themselves from those jerks, Then only we can reduce the abuse in our society.
    The Society should stop humiliating the victims instead of the criminals .
    (

YES, What our society usually does is ( Especially those old women and aunties) they blame the victims (girls) if the fault is on their side of men and try to cover the incident.
    For instance: If a husband abuses a girl physically, his wife ( few) would blame the innocent kid just to save her husband and her family's reputation. I've heard so many cases like this from my own friends even, they would be crying while sharing their stories.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice trick, makesure you're not going to kill him though
    I won't, I hope he doesn't kill me

Very true, when you reveal your weakness the moment you'll start getting more and more pressure never before! Better, be brave and find your options to mitigate the situations! it doesn't mean you wanna digest the situation, but you can mitigate it properly to avoid further conflicts.
    Very true not only in these situations but in our personal lives us well, once people know our weakness they'll start stepping on us. Those lines of yours were truly motivational! Thank you

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by parijat View Post
    I disagree with the point "call them as brother". Then what about those people who are being abused by their own relatives ?, Just as we hear in the everyday news.
    Good one friend!. Those abuses are being covered by the abuser's family just to save themselves and their familie's reputation. The victims are being false blamed that is why maybe victims don't come forward to share these problems .

Status
    Blog Entries
    Very fire topic. But my opinion for all these abuses as a girls we have to be strong and protective for ourselves. In my life most of the time i faced problems while travelling. There's no matter it's a majority of Tamil or Sinhala the abuses still. In Early time i feel bad of it and can't come out from those embarrassing moments for long hours. But now i can go alone even a night travelling for more than 10 hours because i can manage the situation.
    As a girl i can protect my self and confidence to face problems.All of the girls must become strong.It's my wish.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    I couldn't agree more @Gobi.

Totally agree on this point! instead of argue and treat them as criminal better
    1) call them as brother
    2) ask politely with a right move
    3) maybe give him your seat to make him feel guilty ( depends on the person social/moral style )
    4) find a right place where you feel comfort ( practically impossible in the busiest public transports)

Again,
    Real men never touch a women without her permission and men's should guard the women's instead of abusing! it's not recommended to stayaway and maintain low profile! some circumstance women's needs to act seeking help or defending themselves.
    How can I call the man who intentionally look or Access me badly as a brother? I think brother is something sacred word I won’t use those words for those ugly mindset people. Girl can understand a boy’s intention by his looks. If a boy love a girl they try to make eye conduct not such indecent things. When we are traveling we lmostly face those problems not by our generation boys it’s by the people above 40 age (there are exceptional) at that time I couldn’t control my anger mostly I warn them by looks or I will leave the place. However at the situation we overcome it but the stress of the incidents can’t erasable from our mind.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    (

YES, What our society usually does is ( Especially those old women and aunties) they blame the victims (girls) if the fault is on their side of men and try to cover the incident.
    For instance: If a husband abuses a girl physically, his wife ( few) would blame the innocent kid just to save her husband and her family's reputation. I've heard so many cases like this from my own friends even, they would be crying while sharing their stories.

This is the sad reality of our society. Only god knows why
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Good one friend!. Those abuses are being covered by the abuser's family just to save themselves and their familie's reputation. The victims are being false blamed that is why maybe victims don't come forward to share these problems .
    Couldn't agree more
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi View Post
    How can I call the man who intentionally look or Access me badly as a brother? I think brother is something sacred word I won’t use those words for those ugly mindset people. Girl can understand a boy’s intention by his looks. If a boy love a girl they try to make eye conduct not such indecent things. When we are traveling we lmostly face those problems not by our generation boys it’s by the people above 40 age (there are exceptional) at that time I couldn’t control my anger mostly I warn them by looks or I will leave the place. However at the situation we overcome it but the stress of the incidents can’t erasable from our mind.
    Couldn't agree more, I never want to disgrace the brother-sister relationship by calling the abuser "A Brother "

Status
    Reputed Member
    I couldn't agree more @Gobi.

Totally agree on this point! instead of argue and treat them as criminal better
    1) call them as brother
    2) ask politely with a right move
    3) maybe give him your seat to make him feel guilty ( depends on the person social/moral style )
    4) find a right place where you feel comfort ( practically impossible in the busiest public transports)

Again,
    Real men never touch a women without her permission and men's should guard the women's instead of abusing! it's not recommended to stayaway and maintain low profile! some circumstance women's needs to act seeking help or defending themselves.
    Calling boys "brother" is kinda useless. Coz, nowadays movies have made that "brother" word in any languages as somewhat meaningless.
    And as for asking them politely, it works for some, and sometimes it doesn't. Men who are brave enough to abuse a woman in a public transport would never mind politeness and even after saying once, they do it again after sometime.
    Giving him the seat sounds good and has the essence of giving a mental slap to him. But that is somewhat hard to do for me, coz when these creeps are near me, I hardly move even an inch in the fear of getting further contact with that guy.
    And the last method works often.

Every moment a girl stays alive, she goes through stares,dirty looks, unwanted touches and unwanted so many things. I often try not to get the attention of the whole bus, because a creep abused me and that's a coward move, I know. But the thing is, I've directly seen people judge an abused girl, even though it's not her fault. They start judging the way she walks, talks, laughs, dresses and her whole attitude and finally they assassinate the character of that girl. Whenever I try to support those kind of victims, I get these weird looks and a lot of men and LADIES say that I don't know a lot about these things and they laugh it away.

I've tried standing up to those victims and what happens is I get ignored or given some nonsense explanation why that girl is characterless. After some time, you lose the will to even reason with these kinda people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast