Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
I couldn't agree more @Gobi.

Totally agree on this point! instead of argue and treat them as criminal better
1) call them as brother
2) ask politely with a right move
3) maybe give him your seat to make him feel guilty ( depends on the person social/moral style )
4) find a right place where you feel comfort ( practically impossible in the busiest public transports)

Again,
Real men never touch a women without her permission and men's should guard the women's instead of abusing! it's not recommended to stayaway and maintain low profile! some circumstance women's needs to act seeking help or defending themselves.
Calling boys "brother" is kinda useless. Coz, nowadays movies have made that "brother" word in any languages as somewhat meaningless.
And as for asking them politely, it works for some, and sometimes it doesn't. Men who are brave enough to abuse a woman in a public transport would never mind politeness and even after saying once, they do it again after sometime.
Giving him the seat sounds good and has the essence of giving a mental slap to him. But that is somewhat hard to do for me, coz when these creeps are near me, I hardly move even an inch in the fear of getting further contact with that guy.
And the last method works often.

Every moment a girl stays alive, she goes through stares,dirty looks, unwanted touches and unwanted so many things. I often try not to get the attention of the whole bus, because a creep abused me and that's a coward move, I know. But the thing is, I've directly seen people judge an abused girl, even though it's not her fault. They start judging the way she walks, talks, laughs, dresses and her whole attitude and finally they assassinate the character of that girl. Whenever I try to support those kind of victims, I get these weird looks and a lot of men and LADIES say that I don't know a lot about these things and they laugh it away.

I've tried standing up to those victims and what happens is I get ignored or given some nonsense explanation why that girl is characterless. After some time, you lose the will to even reason with these kinda people.