Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girls, Share Your most embarrassing and brutal abuses that you've seen

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Gobi, yes totally true! The same is with me I travel every weekend to Jaffna and i'm almost completing my studies I go through the same problems just like you go through. but what I do to be honest is once the person crosses his limits I either shout at him to get up and go away so that he would get humiliated ( only when I loose my patience) or poke him with a pin or ark then automatically he starts walking away!

Agreed! my mother has advised me several times not to do so because she gets scared whether those predators would notice me and abuse me later on! (As a parent she is right) And there are some guys who come behind me asking for mobile numbers I've even warned them that I would complain this to the police straight looking at their faces( This might not be a physical abuse but it is definitely a mental one) This has even caused a lot of problems for me in my family, all they did was misunderstand me!! And I'm not ashamed to share this because all girls are being abused both mentally and physically everyday in their life.
    I appreciate your courage sis! May be I should do something like that too. But your mom and I share the same views on this matter. I get like 1000 questions and worst-case scenarios in my head whenever I think of doing such thing.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Calling boys "brother" is kinda useless. Coz, nowadays movies have made that "brother" word in any languages as somewhat meaningless.
    couldn't agree more! Not only brother, Also calling "sister" especially for the glamour songs is a trend now! I'm wondering are we all losing our basic morals even knowing the fact?

I've tried standing up to those victims and what happens is I get ignored or given some nonsense explanation why that girl is characterless. After some time, you lose the will to even reason with these kinda people.
    I still remember, one of my friend who tried to help a women while she's teased by two goons and finally end up with beating them and the women didn't come and support him, like he just pretended like nothing happen to her, from her perspective she may be scared or don't wanna get any more trouble but my friend side he also had minor injuries from this fight. The moral from this incident is if we really want to support for a women definitely we must think and see the options such as not harming the women either us but strategically eliminate the situation.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Very fire topic. But my opinion for all these abuses as a girls we have to be strong and protective for ourselves. In my life most of the time i faced problems while travelling. There's no matter it's a majority of Tamil or Sinhala the abuses still. In Early time i feel bad of it and can't come out from those embarrassing moments for long hours. But now i can go alone even a night travelling for more than 10 hours because i can manage the situation.
    As a girl i can protect my self and confidence to face problems.All of the girls must become strong.It's my wish.
    If every girl's are willing act like this with courage, able to handle the situation properly rather managing or digesting by themselves then there are higher chances to minimize this problem from the society! Of course, we can't completely wiped out, but atleast we can minimize it.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    If every girl's are willing act like this with courage, able to handle the situation properly rather managing or digesting by themselves then there are higher chances to minimize this problem from the society! Of course, we can't completely wiped out, but atleast we can minimize it.
    True Beacon, Being courageous can help us to minimize the abuses, as our courage will evoke the fear in abusers.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123