Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: what is the most suitable punishment for rapists?

Status
    Reputed Member

what is the most suitable punishment for rapists?

Rapes and abuses arehappening all over the world. The reason why they are still happening is that we don't have enough rules to punish them. The most ultimate punishment would be death. But as I think, death is an easy way of escape for them. The 2 minutes death is nothing compared to the torture the girl went through till her death!

What do you think is the most suitable punishment to make rapists hide away from that instinct?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Rapes and abuses arehappening all over the world. The reason why they are still happening is that we don't have enough rules to punish them. The most ultimate punishment would be death. But as I think, death is an easy way of escape for them. The 2 minutes death is nothing compared to the torture the girl went through till her death!

What do you think is the most suitable punishment to make rapists hide away from that instinct?
    Tf the victim is an underage, the should be life imprisonment. This is because it is horrible and pervasive to defile a minor. Anybody who rapes a child is mentally sick.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Tf the victim is an underage, the should be life imprisonment. This is because it is horrible and pervasive to defile a minor. Anybody who rapes a child is mentally sick.
    Yes, you're absolutely right! But I might suggest some tortures the government reserves for terrorists to be applied to these inhuman beings.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

I would suggest lifetime imprisoned and shiver tortures for the rapists.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member

in my opinion,

Death penalty is good solution to like this crime. but it must be as Arabians countries system.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    government reserves for terrorists to be applied to these inhuman beings.
    Absolutely they should experience the hell in the earth for their inhuman sinful act.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.