Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Arnold View Post
You're right and I agree, but to some extent, not all rich people are like that. There are people who come from a rich family and for them this is normal. For them, a luxury car or private jets do not have a specific meaning, investing in golf they secure their future because golf is popular and is growing every day. In my case I didn't have a lot of money, but I liked to play golf, although I played badly I didn't give up and I found Golf clubs for beginners that trained me. Now I can afford to buy a luxury car, because I have never had such a thing and I see in this thing something logical. A man who tends to his goals, when he reaches the end he buys what he wants, and that does not mean that he brags, but he feels implicit that he has fulfilled his desires.
Totally agree with you Kyle Arnold, When we desire to achieve something in our life and work hard to accomplish that thing , the moment we finally achieved it. we feel happy, satisfy and proud on ourselves that we achieved the thing we desired.