Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why do people show off their wealth?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Why do people show off their wealth?

Hello Guys!

Most rich people have similar traits or behavioral patterns when it comes to their behavioral psychology such as buying styles or lifestyle choices. Their behavioral analysis reveals that many of them would often like to spend tons of money
    on buying luxury cars, sports cars, private planes and golf resorts.

WHY DO YOU THINK SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE INTO SHOWING OFF THEIR WEALTH?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    According to human psychology these are the reasons for which rich people are showing off their wealth

• Insecurity and a desire for acceptance
    • Lack of understanding about human relationships
    • Giving more importance to the power of money
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    You're right and I agree, but to some extent, not all rich people are like that. There are people who come from a rich family and for them this is normal. For them, a luxury car or private jets do not have a specific meaning, investing in golf they secure their future because golf is popular and is growing every day. In my case I didn't have a lot of money, but I liked to play golf, although I played badly I didn't give up and I found Golf clubs for beginners that trained me. Now I can afford to buy a luxury car, because I have never had such a thing and I see in this thing something logical. A man who tends to his goals, when he reaches the end he buys what he wants, and that does not mean that he brags, but he feels implicit that he has fulfilled his desires.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Arnold View Post
    You're right and I agree, but to some extent, not all rich people are like that. There are people who come from a rich family and for them this is normal. For them, a luxury car or private jets do not have a specific meaning, investing in golf they secure their future because golf is popular and is growing every day. In my case I didn't have a lot of money, but I liked to play golf, although I played badly I didn't give up and I found Golf clubs for beginners that trained me. Now I can afford to buy a luxury car, because I have never had such a thing and I see in this thing something logical. A man who tends to his goals, when he reaches the end he buys what he wants, and that does not mean that he brags, but he feels implicit that he has fulfilled his desires.
    Totally agree with you Kyle Arnold, When we desire to achieve something in our life and work hard to accomplish that thing , the moment we finally achieved it. we feel happy, satisfy and proud on ourselves that we achieved the thing we desired.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.