Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What do you expect from a good beauty blog?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

What do you expect from a good beauty blog?

Hi all,

Blogging has become a passion today.

Most of the people started working with blogs, writing blogs and maintaining their own blogs.

What are the main things that you would consider as the best qualities that should be included in a better nice and attractive blog?

Thank you.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi all,

Most of the people started working with blogs, writing blogs and maintaining their own blogs.

What are the main things that you would consider as the best qualities that should be included in a better nice and attractive blog?

Thank you.
    If you love reading the best beauty blogs, are always the first person to try new makeup and cosmetics and are constantly telling your friends about the items you try, this is what I would expect!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    If you love reading the best beauty blogs, are always the first person to try new makeup and cosmetics and are constantly telling your friends about the items you try, this is what I would expect!

What are the things that you think should include in a beauty blog other than a catchy title, Eco-friendly permalinks, images links and etc?
    If we consider the content the natural beauty tips and cosmetics. Other things that you think should be included in a beauty blog?
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi all,

Thank you.

Oh reading your question I though you are asking about beauty blogs that are giving beauty tips then realized you asking what ae the beautiful things of a blog. So here is my answer.

• The blog overview should be attractive and welcoming
    • Blog should have attractive visual content like images,videos,infographics and gifs
    • Text should be breaks into subsections and parahs
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------
    highly reliable cosmetics at
    https://www.alyaka.com/brands/argentum-apothecary/
    Today it is rather complicated to make interesting for the readers blog. There are so successful bloggers, that only useful articles are not enough to develop the blog in the beauty area. But if people work with the high level material and read the practical usage of the reliable brand, it is much better, as for me.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    Today it is rather complicated to make interesting for the readers blog. There are so successful bloggers, that only useful articles are not enough to develop the blog in the beauty area. But if people work with the high level material and read the practical usage of the reliable brand, it is much better, as for me.
    I agree with you DannyD there are tons of beauty blog , to stand out in this crowd, beauty bloggers provide high-quality makeup and cosmetics products with practical guidance to use them.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    And it is very complicated to find the truth. That is the reason why I am happy to read the reliable sources and we do it with my wife mostly. To work further.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    And it is very complicated to find the truth. That is the reason why I am happy to read the reliable sources and we do it with my wife mostly. To work further.
    True, It's better read reliable sources because we can't the fact checks by ourselves.