Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How do you want to be remembered after your death?

Status
    Reputed Member

How do you want to be remembered after your death?

We all are seeking to make an impression on each and everyone as funny or strict or moody or egoistic or respected and more. But most of the time, we wish to be remembered with a smile, a smile so genuine that people we leave behind miss us as a person who was something positive.

That will give a meaning to the entire life we lived, and that is actually what we all indirectly covet from others.

For me, I want to be known as the "curious one", for I pride myself on my curiosity and my constant search for something always.

So who are you? How will people remember you as?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    We all are seeking to make an impression on each and everyone as funny or strict or moody or egoistic or respected and more. But most of the time, we wish to be remembered with a smile, a smile so genuine that people we leave behind miss us as a person who was something positive.

That will give a meaning to the entire life we lived, and that is actually what we all indirectly covet from others.

For me, I want to be known as the "curious one", for I pride myself on my curiosity and my constant search for something always.

For the most part people usually respect the dead and do attempt to remember the good over the bad. I sincerely wish that while people were alive that they did the same thing. I sincerely wish that while people were alive that they did the same thing.

Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    For the most part people usually respect the dead and do attempt to remember the good over the bad. I sincerely wish that while people were alive that they did the same thing. I sincerely wish that while people were alive that they did the same thing.

That's the irony of life, isn't it? People forget the bad things only after one's death. It takes one to die to make others remember your good stuff...

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

I want to be remembered as a "Generous Person" generous means kind , friendly and helpful and I proud of these qualities in me. So I want to be remembered in that way.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    That's the irony of life, isn't it? People forget the bad things only after one's death. It takes one to die to make others remember your good stuff...
    Deep meaning with simple words, This is the sad reality of our human life we need to die to proof our goodness
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.