Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Oatmeal, Is that healthy food?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Oatmeal, Is that healthy food?

Hi all,

You all may have heard about oatmeal. It is saying that oatmeal is good for everyone even the patients because of its nutritious values.

Mainly it is suitable for breakfast and can prepare instantly. The price is also affordable so it has become popular among most of the people.
    Nowadays there are oats in the market with different brand names. But how can we prove that all of them are good in nutrients?

Actually, I am having oatmeals because it is easy for me to prepare at the bordim place and when I have it in the morning I can stay for a long time without being hungry?
    But actually, for me, there is a doubt in the nutritious side of the oatmeal. Can someone explain to me the nutritious side of the oatmeals?

Thank you!
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi all,

You all may have heard about oatmeal. It is saying that oatmeal is good for everyone even the patients because of its nutritious values.

Mainly it is suitable for breakfast and can prepare instantly. The price is also affordable so it has become popular among most of the people.
    Nowadays there are oats in the market with different brand names. But how can we prove that all of them are good in nutrients?

Actually, I am having oatmeals because it is easy for me to prepare at the bordim place and when I have it in the morning I can stay for a long time without being hungry?
    But actually, for me, there is a doubt in the nutritious side of the oatmeal. Can someone explain to me the nutritious side of the oatmeals?

Thank you!
    Foods that bring back comforting memories are precious and should be savored slowly. This is oatmeal
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hi all,

Thank you!

Hi Lorraine,

I think this site may good suggest to you Oats 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
    thank you

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi all,

Thank you!
    Oats are a gluten-free whole grain and a great supplement of essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. So it's a healthy food,especially for breakfast.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi Lorraine,

I think this site may good suggest to you Oats 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
    thank you
    Thanks for sharing this article about the benefits of oatmeal, Great to know these benefits of oatmeal.For breakfast oats meal is a best choice,light,wholesome and healthy.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.