Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What is a good hobby for a teenager?

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Bhavya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,609
    Blog Entries
    50
    Rep Power
    21

    What is a good hobby for a teenager?

    Hello Friends,

    Teenagers easily get bored and frustrated So they need to keep themselves active and interested all the time.
    Trying out new hobbies is the better way to kill their boredom.


    Can you guys suggest some cool hobbies for the teenagers?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  2. #2
    Reputed Member Moana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,569
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

    Teenagers easily get bored and frustrated So they need to keep themselves active and interested all the time.
    Trying out new hobbies is the better way to kill their boredom.


    Can you guys suggest some cool hobbies for the teenagers?
    Teens can pursue music as a hobby in a number of ways. They can relax by listening to music or they can benefit intellectually by learning how to play an instrument.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Bhavya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,609
    Blog Entries
    50
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Teens can pursue music as a hobby in a number of ways. They can relax by listening to music or they can benefit intellectually by learning how to play an instrument.
    Not only teenagers everyone loves music, And I agree to make teenagers to learn a musical instrument is a great idea, They get a new talent while enjoying music
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #4
    Reputed Member Wondergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    vavuniya
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

    Teenagers easily get bored and frustrated So they need to keep themselves active and interested all the time.
    Trying out new hobbies is the better way to kill their boredom.


    Can you guys suggest some cool hobbies for the teenagers?
    Hello,

    Commonly,Teenage boys and girls interested in listening music.because
    They feel music release fresh and rid of boredom.however,playing games (cricket,food ball,)write articles and Gardening are give more physical benefits for them.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Bhavya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,609
    Blog Entries
    50
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hello,

    Commonly,Teenage boys and girls interested in listening music.because
    They feel music release fresh and rid of boredom.however,playing games (cricket,food ball,)write articles and Gardening are give more physical benefits for them.
    You have mentioned a pretty good amount of leisure time hobbies for teenagers, as you said they are more interested in games and music.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Similar Threads

  1. What scared you the most as a teenager?
    By Adiza in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2020, 01:20 PM
  2. What is your most cherished experience as a teenager?
    By Bhavya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2019, 01:32 PM
  3. Does Hobby helps to spend our leisure time changed to meaningful?
    By Wondergirl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2019, 05:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •