Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the most rebellious thing you have ever done?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What's the most rebellious thing you have ever done?

Hello Friends,

Teen is a most naughtiest and fun filled period in everyone's life.
    Have you ever did rebellious things in your teenage, If so which was your most rebellious?

PS: Guys share your rebellious stories with us!
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

Have you ever did rebellious things in your teenage, If so which was your most rebellious?

To be honest I have never had a rebellious streak in me
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    To be honest I have never had a rebellious streak in me
    Then Your are Everyone's favourite "Good Girl" Am I right?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    We drove 1000 kms without license when I was 17 years old. i just joined college by then and did this rebellious trip with my neighbourhood friends in an old Ford car. After that I've done many road trips yet this is one of my most memorable happy trail. Wait! did I tell you, we didn't have those headlights working for almost 200kms in the highway during the dark dusky eve :P

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    We drove 1000 kms without license when I was 17 years old. i just joined college by then and did this rebellious trip with my neighbourhood friends in an old Ford car. After that I've done many road trips yet this is one of my most memorable happy trail. Wait! did I tell you, we didn't have those headlights working for almost 200kms in the highway during the dark dusky eve :P
    Oh god, you are such a rebellious teenager, But I can see how much you enjoyed that rebellious road trip. Hey, I have doubt, Didn't traffic police catch you guys?, How did you escape from their eyes?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Oh god, you are such a rebellious teenager, But I can see how much you enjoyed that rebellious road trip. Hey, I have doubt, Didn't traffic police catch you guys?, How did you escape from their eyes?
    Nope! This was in Dec 2009. It was not that strict by then and usage of cars were less comparing today. Police will check bikes mostly during that time. We didn't have a need to escape as we were never checked... HAHA! (evil laugh)

Status
    Reputed Member
    Pretty interesting to listen up, thank god @subasan, that time you didn't met traffic police like we facing now.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello Friends,

The very first rebellious thing I did in my school days was, walking away from a non-sense fight. It's not my nature to give up easily and I would never stop until I've made the other girl feel like crap for being a bully. But some people won't just learn. She definitely chose the wrong girl to mess with and I sure gave her hell, but she wouldn't back down. I could have spoiled her reputation in a second and I knew where it would hurt to her, but I was so damn tired of dealing with plain stupids. so I spared my energy and I didn't even talk to her again until 2017 New Year.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Nope! This was in Dec 2009. It was not that strict by then and usage of cars were less comparing today. Police will check bikes mostly during that time. We didn't have a need to escape as we were never checked... HAHA! (evil laugh)
    HAHA, Lucky you, So basically because of the car you guys escaped from the traffic police.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    The very first rebellious thing I did in my school days was, walking away from a non-sense fight. It's not my nature to give up easily and I would never stop until I've made the other girl feel like crap for being a bully. But some people won't just learn. She definitely chose the wrong girl to mess with and I sure gave her hell, but she wouldn't back down. I could have spoiled her reputation in a second and I knew where it would hurt to her, but I was so damn tired of dealing with plain stupids. so I spared my energy and I didn't even talk to her again until 2017 New Year.
    Shana, you made me recollect my school days memory, Same type of incident happened to me, one of my school friends tried to accuse me of the things I never said, Actually she was the one who said those things against one of my classmate, She tried to put the blame on me and escaped from that classmate. But I proofed she is the one who said those words by cross-questioned her but she is not ready to accept it so I just walked out of the argument. till now I didn't talk to her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast