Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is the woman role, which you giving the most important in your life? and Why?

Status
    Reputed Member

What is the woman role, which you giving the most important in your life? and Why?

Hi all,

We know women are taking the most important roles in our life. In our previews society women haven't rights on study, vote, work as well as go out. But now this situation was changed. Nowadays women taking big parts in societies. But now also cooking, children's caring and house keeping must do by women with their professional. In this case women face lots problem in time management. However women can give good education as a teacher, can guide as a mother, can give kind as a sister, as a friend, can be a good wife for live long.

To whom you are giving the most important in your life? and Why is it?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi all,

We know women are taking the most important roles in our life. In our previews society women haven't rights on study, vote, work as well as go out. But now this situation was changed. Nowadays women taking big parts in societies. But now also cooking, children's caring and house keeping must do by women with their professional. In this case women face lots problem in time management. However women can give good education as a teacher, can guide as a mother, can give kind as a sister, as a friend, can be a good wife for live long.

To whom you are giving the most important in your life? and Why is it?
    My mother is a most important woman in my life as a single mother he went through so much struggle to up-bring me and my brother as responsible citizens with good values and manners. I have immense respect and admiration for her.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.