Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Without religions how good or corrupt would this society be?

Status
    Reputed Member

Without religions how good or corrupt would this society be?

Most of the people in this world follow a religion by heart and they abide by it.
    Some say God created the mankind and some say mankind created the god. No matter who created who, religions have managed to keep the society under some restrictions which have led us to advancement and deterioration as well.
    Some rules in religions keep everyone to be passionate and to love all. While they too insist on making mankind follow some irrelevant, unjustified beliefs as well.
    If and only if religions do not exist, how do you think our society would be?

A lot more good or a lot more corrupted than now?

Give your comments!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Most of the people in this world follow a religion by heart and they abide by it.
    Some say God created the mankind and some say mankind created the god. No matter who created who, religions have managed to keep the society under some restrictions which have led us to advancement and deterioration as well.
    Some rules in religions keep everyone to be passionate and to love all. While they too insist on making mankind follow some irrelevant, unjustified beliefs as well.

Give your comments!
    I don't think a religion will keep us good human.. can you tell me who is the god according to Buddhism and Jainism. Though Buddha said there is God , but as I remember he said he is less power film than us. These two are really not religions . These are way of life. What keeps humans , humans is way of living. Communism is a way of living which is the religion in some countries. Patriotism is a way of living which will help keep going us as humans. There are lot of way of living than following a religion. Religion will be a very small part in it and it consist of many negative things too.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    I don't think a religion will keep us good human.. can you tell me who is the god according to Buddhism and Jainism. Though Buddha said there is God , but as I remember he said he is less power film than us. These two are really not religions . These are way of life. What keeps humans , humans is way of living. Communism is a way of living which is the religion in some countries. Patriotism is a way of living which will help keep going us as humans. There are lot of way of living than following a religion. Religion will be a very small part in it and it consist of many negative things too.
    I get it. Maybe what we need is a way of living rather than a religion. But don't you think religions have kept us inside a social construct, thus making us good in the process?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post

Give your comments!
    At the end of the day it is all about our behaviour and the decency we maintain not the religion or anything else.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    At the end of the day it is all about our behaviour and the decency we maintain not the religion or anything else.
    More than our religious believe, Our attitude and behaviors matters more.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.