Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Specially for girls!! Why are you afraid to upload photos in social media?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Interesting, I am meeting first person who don't like to use social media rather than twitter? Why is that? Can you share your dislike reasons a bout the social medias?
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Absolutely, They can get the photos from anywhere. But, This social medias helps them for their easy work. What do you want to tell about this issue?
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    We are changing into the modern world. But, We are afraid to uploads photos via social medias? Is it really harmful for us or not? Share your thoughts with me.
    It's depend on their culture, the way they brought up, their lifestyle and surroundings. In my opinion it's every one personal choice and rights. We can't debate or find conclusion on it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    It depends on the person and their life style! Not just women's, there are lot of men's hesitate to upload their photos into the social media too! I've seen girls who uploads anything and everything without any hesitations! I think it depends on their mindset as well the way they accept and face the problems.
    Well said! it depends on people's mindset how they treat social media and their own life's situations and challenges.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I'm familiar with few such boys and when I ask them, their answer is more along the lines of privacy. They like having a limited circle and they like keeping themselves private.

so my answer is, having our own pics as profile pic is something that everyone decides according to their purposes and lifestyle. No judgement.
    Couldn't agree more, putting the original profile picture is a person's personal choice and privacy. We can't do judgements or arguments on that regards.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Which is all depend on their mindset and the family background as well. If someone wants your face to be miss used then they will get the picture somehow. We can't totally put blame on social medias.
    True! I believe that in this internet era nothing is private people can easily access others information from pictures to their current residence address. So, as you said we can't blame social media solely. I see it as personal choice than an action to protect their privacy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12