Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the good job for a social anxiety person?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    If they stay at home how can they overcome their anxiety?,I want some job suggestions which help them to overcome their social anxiety.
    If they want to overcome anxiety without feeling stressed, then they should take it slow. But when it comes to the job, I don't think a socially anxious person can be alright with working in a commonplace. They might feel too anxious and they might make it worse for other co-workers as well. First of all, they should try from their home like family, neighbours and proceed to the workplace. Trying the workplace just like that without preparation might not end well for their professionalism.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    yes I've social anxiety problem, I've been talking with same minded people for a while and this has brought a little change in me.
    Good to hear it,Hope very soon you will overcome your anxiety fully.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    If they want to overcome anxiety without feeling stressed, then they should take it slow. But when it comes to the job, I don't think a socially anxious person can be alright with working in a commonplace. They might feel too anxious and they might make it worse for other co-workers as well. First of all, they should try from their home like family, neighbours and proceed to the workplace. Trying the workplace just like that without preparation might not end well for their professionalism.
    Now I got your point,You're right social anxiety persons should take small steps to overcome their anxiety,Starting with family and neighbours is great idea.As you said directly jumping to workplace will ruin their professional life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Now I got your point,You're right social anxiety persons should take small steps to overcome their anxiety,Starting with family and neighbours is great idea.As you said directly jumping to workplace will ruin their professional life.
    Exactly! You got it! Socially anxious people can make their colleagues uncomfortable too. It can be like working near a ticking bomb. SO instead of working in an office, they should make their lifestyle adaptable to the office culture.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Exactly! You got it! Socially anxious people can make their colleagues uncomfortable too. It can be like working near a ticking bomb. SO instead of working in an office, they should make their lifestyle adaptable to the office culture.
    Haha "Ticking Bomb" I love this Phrase.Not only they increase their anxious,They also make others tension as well.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    The first thing that has to be done is to get the particular person out of the scenario, let him/her heal in that time! The most appropriate job for a social anxiety illed person would be a job filled with a lot of positive minded people, probably IT industries!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    The first thing that has to be done is to get the particular person out of the scenario, let him/her heal in that time! The most appropriate job for a social anxiety illed person would be a job filled with a lot of positive minded people, probably IT industries!
    Imagine for a second as the Manager or the CEO of a company... Would you hire a socially anxious person who needs adjustments so often or would you go for an easy going personality? Understanding is important in the workplace, yeah! But the whole output of the company may be affected if employees happen to be anxious and need some time to heal themselves often. As a solution, maybe those people can temporarily take a specific time off and heal themselves and come back normal, or they should just quit. It would be the professional approach.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello Friends,

Usually social anxiety persons afraid to mingle with people.
    So socializing jobs are very difficult for them which can increase their anxiety.

Can you guys suggest some jobs for social anxiety persons?

Being with social anxiety does not mean that the person is not comprised with talents. The person may have different kind of talents. Some time the persons with social anxiety may have different skills with good writing skills or with good artistic skills.

Also some persons with social anxiety may have the ability of deep thinking and deep learning. So they can be accountants or computer programmers,scientists, Software engineers with the learning.
    These are the jobs that I suggest for a person with social anxiety.

So that kind of person can engage in that kind of a job.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Being with social anxiety does not mean that the person is not comprised with talents. The person may have different kind of talents. Some time the persons with social anxiety may have different skills with good writing skills or with good artistic skills.

Also some persons with social anxiety may have the ability of deep thinking and deep learning. So they can be accountants or computer programmers,scientists, Software engineers with the learning.
    These are the jobs that I suggest for a person with social anxiety.

So that kind of person can engage in that kind of a job.
    Really good job suggestions.,You're right social anxiety persons also must have talents,So if they choose their jobs according their talents they can perform better in their profession and also they will be less social anxious.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello Friends,

Usually social anxiety persons afraid to mingle with people.
    So socializing jobs are very difficult for them which can increase their anxiety.

Can you guys suggest some jobs for social anxiety persons?

Hi ,

Social anxiety person can't do social type of jobs.even i thing social related jobs are helps to reduce their a anxiety behavior .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast