Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the good job for a social anxiety person?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What is the good job for a social anxiety person?

Hello Friends,

Usually social anxiety persons afraid to mingle with people.
    So socializing jobs are very difficult for them which can increase their anxiety.

Can you guys suggest some jobs for social anxiety persons?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

So socializing jobs are very difficult for them which can increase their anxiety.

They better take up 'work-at-home' jobs. that way they stay in their comfort zone without stressing themselves.

Status
    Blog Entries
    May be i am against to this question. If you find a person like this. You must help to overcome this problem. Everyone can talk with each others but mostly they don't feel their potential well. So my answer is if a person is social anxiety then i will prefer to them is like people engage related works. first they may be fails but after they must overcome from this issue. I have experience on it. So believe me if you are a social anxiety go for a people engaged work like marketing or business analysts.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello Friends,

Beter they should face there fear by doing public speaking activities. Then they will adopt to mingle with people.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello Friends,

An IT company filled with lots of same minders I hope tht should probably work out!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    They better take up 'work-at-home' jobs. that way they stay in their comfort zone without stressing themselves.
    If they stay at home how can they overcome their anxiety?,I want some job suggestions which help them to overcome their social anxiety.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    May be i am against to this question. If you find a person like this. You must help to overcome this problem. Everyone can talk with each others but mostly they don't feel their potential well. So my answer is if a person is social anxiety then i will prefer to them is like people engage related works. first they may be fails but after they must overcome from this issue. I have experience on it. So believe me if you are a social anxiety go for a people engaged work like marketing or business analysts.
    You misunderstood my intention,I asked this question to help the social anxiety persons to overcome their anxiety.My intention is to suggest them some jobs to overcome their anxiety. As you said marketing related works give them the chance to mingle with people through this they can easily overcome their fear and anxiety.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Beter they should face there fear by doing public speaking activities. Then they will adopt to mingle with people.
    Agree facing the fear is the only way to get over it. You're right public speaking will help them to adjust with the people and crowd.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    An IT company filled with lots of same minders I hope tht should probably work out!
    Mingling with like minded people help them to socialize with people,But I believe everyone of us try to mingle with different mindset people then only we can learn new things and grow ourselves,If we stay with like minded people we will never get a chance to meet different kind of people and their lifestyle.While dealing with different mindset people we can analyze our own strength,weakness,patient and tolerance level,Through this we can improve us.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Mingling with like minded people help them to socialize with people,But I believe everyone of us try to mingle with different mindset people then only we can learn new things and grow ourselves,If we stay with like minded people we will never get a chance to meet different kind of people and their lifestyle.While dealing with different mindset people we can analyze our own strength,weakness,patient and tolerance level,Through this we can improve us.
    yes I've social anxiety problem, I've been talking with same minded people for a while and this has brought a little change in me.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast