Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How did you manage the most high pressure situation you've ever faced?

Status
    Reputed Member

How did you manage the most high pressure situation you've ever faced?

We all have our moments of great dilemmas and 'what-do I-do' situations where we need to decide fast and correctly all the while thinking and judging all the possibilities and the turn-out of the events.

Those situations would have been our high-pressure situations and somehow we manage them with a straight head and orderliness.

So what was your such high-stress context and how did you manage to make it end successfully?

Status
    Blog Entries
    It's very close to me. Because at least once a month i felt this type of situations.Whenever i faced this situation first i try to come over from the problem. Because when we are in the problem we can't get the solution rather than we stressed over and over. So first as much as you can get out from your problem.
    It's very hard for it i have some ideas like go for a jogging or little travel like hiking,swimming, dancing and listening musics. After only you can think about the problem and come with the best solutions.
    It's my tips to handle high pressure level problems.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    We all have our moments of great dilemmas and 'what-do I-do' situations where we need to decide fast and correctly all the while thinking and judging all the possibilities and the turn-out of the events.

Those situations would have been our high-pressure situations and somehow we manage them with a straight head and orderliness.

So what was your such high-stress context and how did you manage to make it end successfully?
    Whenever I get these kinda situations I always keep calm, and used to take a deep breath! That single factor helps me to over come this
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    I dont have any solutions when i am in a frustrated mind. I read so many thing to become cool but really hard to do those solutions method. Those solutions not come under my mind wen i am getting anger or frustrated. If anyone have the best solutions, Then, share with us.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post

At these kinds of situation, First, I would calm myself by taking a small walk while listening to some soothing music or having a good long sleep then mind become relax and I will become ready to handle the challenge in my hand,
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.