Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why Do Boys Fall In Love With Natural Beauty?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Why Do Boys Fall In Love With Natural Beauty?

Hi Guys!

Natural beauty is what that attracts people the most, when I discussed this with my male friends they admitted that they always fall in love with girls without make- up.

Why do you think this is so?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Blog Entries
    I think it's not like that. Most of the boys openly said that they like natural beauty but commonly they love girls who wear makeups not over just looks like simple. When you go outing with them without any makeup they don't like it. Also if you wear over makeup that's embarrass too. if you wear simple makeup they love it. Without their control they can tell this like "hey you look beauty today".
    So my conclusion is most of the boys love to wear simple makeup than natural beauty.

If you don't believe me just try my idea too.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Biys are just convincing them by saying " we like natural beauty", But the sense, If you get ready for a special occassion with makeup and then they will say you are looking so pretty today. Why are you just looking for your same age boys? They just wanted to irritate us kidding us. Just ask your father whe you are with your makeup and without makeup? definitely, your father will say, you ar gorgeous in makeup. Honestly saying, My father always adviced me for my makeup, If i don't put lipstic correctlyas in color, he will say change the color of the lipstic but he doesn't say don put lipstic. So, Makeup makes you more pretty than natural.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I think it's not like that. Most of the boys openly said that they like natural beauty but commonly they love girls who wear makeups not over just looks like simple. When you go outing with them without any makeup they don't like it. Also if you wear over makeup that's embarrass too. if you wear simple makeup they love it. Without their control they can tell this like "hey you look beauty today".
    So my conclusion is most of the boys love to wear simple makeup than natural beauty.

Yea, I do agree with your point but when I have discussed this around with men even they told me that they always prefer bare skin without even an eye make up. Boys make fun of those girls who wear make up. Got any thing to say on this?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    Biys are just convincing them by saying " we like natural beauty", But the sense, If you get ready for a special occassion with makeup and then they will say you are looking so pretty today. Why are you just looking for your same age boys? They just wanted to irritate us kidding us. Just ask your father whe you are with your makeup and without makeup? definitely, your father will say, you ar gorgeous in makeup. Honestly saying, My father always adviced me for my makeup, If i don't put lipstic correctlyas in color, he will say change the color of the lipstic but he doesn't say don put lipstic. So, Makeup makes you more pretty than natural.
    Haha this is seriously one of the best answer. In a way this is true, what they would say is they would say that we are looking really beautiful!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Guys!

Natural beauty is what that attracts people the most, when I discussed this with my male friends they admitted that they always fall in love with girls without make- up.

Why do you think this is so?
    The answer is in the question, Because the girls can't ware make up all the time. Real beauty is your attitude it all in the heart not in the face. That's why boys fall in love with natural beauty.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    The answer is in the question, Because the girls can't ware make up all the time. Real beauty is your attitude it all in the heart not in the face. That's why boys fall in love with natural beauty.
    Great answer, I was looking forward from a boy's perspective . Thanks assasin!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

I never know that boys like minimal make up. But I think boys like the girls who carry themselves elegantly.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    I agree with you except the "beauty is attitude" point, I would say our attitude make us beautiful.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    I like the bond you have with your farther, I like to where minimal makeup. I don't know about boys but I myself like that look of mine.