Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is the one thing you always wanted to get off your chest?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

What is the one thing you always wanted to get off your chest?

Hello Guys!

We all might have something hidden inside our heart that we couldn't share to others, but might have thought to share it with the right person still can't due to trust issues!

What is that one little thing you couldn't take off your chest?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hello Guys!

We all might have something hidden inside our heart that we couldn't share to others, but might have thought to share it with the right person still can't due to trust issues!

What is that one little thing you couldn't take off your chest?
    Well, I'm not someone with trust issues, but there are some things I wish people would understand without me having to remind them of. Things like the pressure and stress I go through to help my family's process, it just gets ignored just like that. This is something everyone forgets too easily.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Well, I'm not someone with trust issues, but there are some things I wish people would understand without me having to remind them of. Things like the pressure and stress I go through to help my family's process, it just gets ignored just like that. This is something everyone forgets too easily.
    So have you ever shared this with someone you really felt like sharing this to?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    I can understand your situation Shana, When people didn't understand us it's make us more disheartening, I went through this situation when people didn't understand my illness and physical pain and my struggle to build my own career and life. But at some point I realize that tit's very wrong to expect them to understand my pain because they are not going through it. So now I stop expecting them to understand me and I started to hide my pains to myself. It somewhat help me. Always remember you are your best supporting system.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.