Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Is it a healthy practise to analyze every little thing in life?

Status
    Reputed Member

Is it a healthy practise to analyze every little thing in life?

I have seen people who think deeply about each and everything. Like if someone becomes the Prime Minister of a country, they start analyzing it very deeply and start commenting on how it would affect our lives in a good/bad way. Is it really important to analyze and hatch theories?

Logical and analytical thinking is good. But if we go on analyzing everything, then life loses its beautiful mystery, don't you think so?
    What is your POV?
    Why don't we take life simply as it is?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    I have seen people who think deeply about each and everything. Like if someone becomes the Prime Minister of a country, they start analyzing it very deeply and start commenting on how it would affect our lives in a good/bad way. Is it really important to analyze and hatch theories?

Logical and analytical thinking is good. But if we go on analyzing everything, then life loses its beautiful mystery, don't you think so?
    What is your POV?
    If we analyze every single thing in our life we lose our peace of mind. But we do analyze because we want to control every single thing happening in our life. We should learn to let the things in their flows then only we will stop analyzing and start living our life the way it is.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

What is your POV?
    Some people are more concerned about the future happenings, their gut instincts maybe make them think twice and analyze everything in detail. It's their mindset and gut feeling I guess!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Some people are more concerned about the future happenings, their gut instincts maybe make them think twice and analyze everything in detail. It's their mindset and gut feeling I guess!
    In my pov, it's not a gut feeling, It's a fear for mistakes and hurts that make people to analyze every little thing
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member

What is your POV?
    I will only answer to the good part in your question. I believe the right analyzes helps you grow in life. If you analyze your today then your tomorrow will be more nourishing viz-a-viz from your daily intakes, to your time allotments, to the people you spend time. Analyzing where and with whom you stand is more important.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I will only answer to the good part in your question. I believe the right analyzes helps you grow in life. If you analyze your today then your tomorrow will be more nourishing viz-a-viz from your daily intakes, to your time allotments, to the people you spend time. Analyzing where and with whom you stand is more important.
    Totally agree with you, healthy analyze is important for our growth and development.