Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in first sight love? How you will recognize its love or Attraction?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    But, when you look at a girl/men and if your eyeballs are going to drill down her/his eyes never before , very deeply and you feel NOTHING but a big cyclone with no roaring, sweating while cold, feeling partially unconscious, you're running out of words to explain anything , and that time your mind will tell you "S/he just born ONLY for you", all above will happen within a millisecond but it'll remain whole day, week in your mind, NOTHING else.
    TOTALLY TRUE! Our mind becomes blank instantly( partially unconscious, yeah) and you get freezed looking into the person's eye and you have no idea what is happening around you then somebody has to wake you up. lol
    You can't take that person off your mind.
    An unexplainable feeling!!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    TOTALLY TRUE! Our mind becomes blank instantly( partially unconscious, yeah) and you get freezed looking into the person's eye and you have no idea what is happening around you then somebody has to wake you up. lol
    You can't take that person off your mind.
    An unexplainable feeling!!
    Sounds weirdly awesome isn't? which mean you've experienced such feel too ! would you mind explaining bit more about how did you felt ( apart from my statement) ? it's just a temporary one or still remaining like before ? I'm just curious to know this
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Blog Entries
    In my opinion i believe only the love at first sight suitable for the literature.But i have experience when always i felt love at first sight it always attraction or crush within a week or month it was gone. So i feel love at first sight is only attraction.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Sounds weirdly awesome isn't? which mean you've experienced such feel too ! would you mind explaining bit more about how did you felt ( apart from my statement) ? it's just a temporary one or still remaining like before ? I'm just curious to know this
    TO BE HONEST!!! When I think of that moment and person I still feel the same. I feel like keep on talking with that person the whole day & would never get disturbed or bored( I guess everyone would feel the same if they've met someone in a situation like you explained)
    Circumstances might change a person temporarily but it doesn't mean that his/hers whole character is bad.
    I didn't copy your statement 😊 The way you explained it that is what I totally experienced and still feel the same it won't go away that easily it's not lust or something like that to make it go away, it's just something unexplainable you know 😊
    Hope you got an answer!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    In my opinion i believe only the love at first sight suitable for the literature.But i have experience when always i felt love at first sight it always attraction or crush within a week or month it was gone. So i feel love at first sight is only attraction.
    Love won't go away, a crush is something you get by looking at a person's outer appearance maybe their body or face, but you know you can find out through a person's eyes. EYES SPEAK!
    If his/hers eye contact makes you feel something inside you I mean some sort of an unexplainable feel it means you've fallen for him/her at the first meeting itself 😊

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    I SUGGEST ALL YOU PEOPLE TO WATCH PREMAM!
    That movie will explain you with a real pure feeling the difference between a crush and love.
    The combination of Sai Pallavi and Nivin pauly( The eye contact they make is seriously woow LOVE!!) You would feel what love is that moment!

So guys who haven't watched it yet go for it I guarantee it will change you in person ❤

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    TO BE HONEST!!! When I think of that moment and person I still feel the same. I feel like keep on talking with that person the whole day & would never get disturbed or bored( I guess everyone would feel the same if they've met someone in a situation like you explained)
    Circumstances might change a person temporarily but it doesn't mean that his/hers whole character is bad.
    I didn't copy your statement �� The way you explained it that is what I totally experienced and still feel the same it won't go away that easily it's not lust or something like that to make it go away, it's just something unexplainable you know ��
    Hope you got an answer!
    Speechless!!!!!

True, Even some are not like that, it may remain with a very different unexplainable way, which we can't easily wiped out from the heart but we can just mask ourselves!
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    This is my favorite lines of Shakespeare. Some love come to the end with breakups. What are the reasons for that? Do you believe in first sight love? I don't think so. What do you think about that.
    Love is technically not describable in words. It's a soulful connection between two hearts. I believe it's an understanding between the two hearts merged with. If they ready to sacrifice anything for each other it i'll be successful. Breakup reality is like when two are pulls a rubber band and suddenly one end leaves the other end hurts, both must understand how it hurts when some end will be left. Analysed Love is like business i think. If you're not ready to take the risk the not the right person to fall in love!!! Choice is yours always...

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Loving someone and being loved by someone is a beautiful thing in this world. I believe at first sight they become attracted to each other and then fall in love.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    I SUGGEST ALL YOU PEOPLE TO WATCH PREMAM!
    That movie will explain you with a real pure feeling the difference between a crush and love.
    The combination of Sai Pallavi and Nivin pauly( The eye contact they make is seriously woow LOVE!!) You would feel what love is that moment!

So guys who haven't watched it yet go for it I guarantee it will change you in person ❤
    I'm still not sure of love at first sight. These experiences you all shared sound magical and beautiful, but still...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast