Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you believe in first sight love? How you will recognize its love or Attraction?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    I'm still not sure of love at first sight. These experiences you all shared sound magical and beautiful, but still...
    Shana, you must go and watch Dora dora episode, this discussion only for matured people
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Shana, you must go and watch Dora dora episode, this discussion only for matured people
    Lol, but the point you said it's for matured people is absolutely right. Becouse maturity is much needed to realise the spark in her eyes is only between us! ☺️

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Haha, Beacon but she is matured enough to understand these things, Am I right Shana ?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Lol, but the point you said it's for matured people is absolutely right. Becouse maturity is much needed to realise the spark in her eyes is only between us! ☺️
    Yes Assassin, Maturity and a bit of emotional intelligence is important to realize these kind of magical gestures that are transfer through eyes and soul.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    In my opinion i believe only the love at first sight suitable for the literature.But i have experience when always i felt love at first sight it always attraction or crush within a week or month it was gone. So i feel love at first sight is only attraction.
    True, there is a huge difference between attractions,crush and love. But love at first sight also happens in our world. we can't deny that fact, first sight or love after 10 years of friendship, love is love. It's a pure bond between two souls and vows of two hearts.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad you experienced this beautiful moment, which nobody can't explain it properly
    Yes, Beacon I am glad that I got the chance to experience this in my life. Which I can't explain in words,for me love is unreasonable, you love the person with your whole sense and soul. when you love someone truly you feel the unwavering happiness in giving them pure affection without any expectation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123