According to me love at first sight is not true you can call it a crush we only get attracted to the certain person instantly. Love is something different many people can explain it but only those who have truly experienced it can explain it with pure feelings!

Love is something where two eyes speak and can feel it by their soul when being together. And the other thing is love doesn't come by looking at a person's appearance it comes by the person's character and attitude. At that moment we choose just like that in a millisecond that she/he is the right one for us. And above all love is about understanding!

Plus I've seen some people who have chosen their life partners just by looking at their appearance and after marriage they've even ended up in divorce since their partner's character were zero!

''NO MATTER HOW CUTE OF A PERSON YOU ARE, If you're unclean in the inside and wear a mask to the outside world you mean nothing''
So love is all about a persons character , a person's character makes the other person to choose whether its just LUST OR LOVE this is what I'm trying to say in the end