TO BE HONEST!!! When I think of that moment and person I still feel the same. I feel like keep on talking with that person the whole day & would never get disturbed or bored( I guess everyone would feel the same if they've met someone in a situation like you explained)
Circumstances might change a person temporarily but it doesn't mean that his/hers whole character is bad.
I didn't copy your statement �� The way you explained it that is what I totally experienced and still feel the same it won't go away that easily it's not lust or something like that to make it go away, it's just something unexplainable you know ��
Hope you got an answer!
Speechless!!!!!

In my opinion i believe only the love at first sight suitable for the literature.But i have experience when always i felt love at first sight it always attraction or crush within a week or month it was gone. So i feel love at first sight is only attraction.
True, Even some are not like that, it may remain with a very different unexplainable way, which we can't easily wiped out from the heart but we can just mask ourselves!