Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in first sight love? How you will recognize its love or Attraction?

Status
    Reputed Member

Wink Do you believe in first sight love? How you will recognize its love or Attraction?

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. - Shakespeare
    This is my favorite lines of Shakespeare. Some love come to the end with breakups. What are the reasons for that? Do you believe in first sight love? I don't think so. What do you think about that.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    This is my favorite lines of Shakesphere. Some love come to the end with breakups. What are the reasons for that? Do you believe in first sight love? I don't think so. What do you think about that.
    Any feelings that sparks up from someone's appearance is not love, in my point of view. It's merely a physical attraction. To be crass, it could be lust.
    But I will never say that love is something that stays out of any kind of infatuation. Appearance plays the major role in First-sight love and I don't have very much trust in it.

Love is something that should come with experience and in understanding. Not out of looks.
    Love can include infatuation. But infatuation shouldn't be the foundation for love. That would end up in broken hearts, I guess.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Well! Love is kind of a mixed feel that doesn't have a definition. If your eyes are scanning to a person top to bottom freely without feeling anything special then it's an attraction! But, when you look at a girl/men and if your eyeballs are going to drill down her/his eyes never before , very deeply and you feel NOTHING but a big cyclone with no roaring, sweating while cold, feeling partially unconscious, you're running out of words to explain anything , and that time your mind will tell you "S/he just born ONLY for you", all above will happen within a millisecond but it'll remain whole day, week in your mind, NOTHING else.

I'm not sure, how you guys experienced it! But this is how i experienced it from my end.
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Do you believe in first sight love? I don't think so. What do you think about that.

In my opinion love is unreasonable, you feel strong affection for the person, concern for the good of the person, warm attachment, enthusiasm,unselfish loyal and benevolent.you love to watch the person's eyes more than anything in the world.which hold kind and love for you. when you're around the person you feel nervous, excitement, anxiety ,happy ,love,joy and trust ,it's like a painful pleasure.

Love is a pretty powerful drug. when you feel it,you really feel it.It can suspend time,making the whole world seem still expect for you two.It feeds you more than any nourishment,You feel full in presence of love. Love knows no depth.It's an endless tunnel that sweeps you up in the whirlwind and you're
    never quite free from it.Its stays with you.And you hope this person will too. Love isn't ordinary.It's doesn't come around often and that's how you'll know it's genuine.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    If first sight love is true, i fall in love with 20 girls at least daily

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    love to watch the person's eyes more than anything in the world.which hold kind and love for you. when you're around the person you feel nervous ,excitement, anxiety ,happy ,love,joy and trust ,it's like a painful pleasure.
    I'm glad you experienced this beautiful moment, which nobody can't explain it properly
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Registered Member
    This is my favorite lines of Shakespeare. Some love come to the end with breakups. What are the reasons for that? Do you believe in first sight love? I don't think so. What do you think about that.
    I don't believe in it. Its just an attraction that comes at first sight. If it turns in to love, it has more possibilities for as it doesn't have proper understanding. Its just my thought.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    According to me love at first sight is not true you can call it a crush we only get attracted to the certain person instantly. Love is something different many people can explain it but only those who have truly experienced it can explain it with pure feelings!

Love is something where two eyes speak and can feel it by their soul when being together. And the other thing is love doesn't come by looking at a person's appearance it comes by the person's character and attitude. At that moment we choose just like that in a millisecond that she/he is the right one for us. And above all love is about understanding!

Plus I've seen some people who have chosen their life partners just by looking at their appearance and after marriage they've even ended up in divorce since their partner's character were zero!

''NO MATTER HOW CUTE OF A PERSON YOU ARE, If you're unclean in the inside and wear a mask to the outside world you mean nothing''
    So love is all about a persons character , a person's character makes the other person to choose whether its just LUST OR LOVE this is what I'm trying to say in the end
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    It's merely a physical attraction. To be crass, it could be lust
    Exactly!
    Love at first sight is often cured by second look.

Status
    Reputed Member
    when you look at a girl/men and if your eyeballs are going to drill down her/his eyes never before , very deeply and you feel NOTHING but a big cyclone with no roaring, sweating while cold, feeling partially unconscious, you're running out of words to explain anything
    I just watched these all stuffs in films, but just now am hearing from a real person. It's amazing me.
    "Noone believes in love at first sight until that special person comes along and steals your heart"
    Am I exception from this? Will see in future.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast