Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why do we have a negative perspective towards Athletic girls?

Status
    Reputed Member

Angry Why do we have a negative perspective towards Athletic girls?

Some of us have negative glance in sports girls. Why is that? I didn't find any reason for that? Why are the having a perspective like that? Any cultural reasons or physical reasons or characteristic -wise reasons. share your thoughts with us.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    Some of us have negative glance in sports girls. Why is that? I didn't find any reason for that? Why are the having a perspective like that? Any cultural reasons or physical reasons or characteristic -wise reasons. share your thoughts with us.
    I disagree. I don't have a negative impression about Athletic girls. In fact, as a girl who've tried and failed to be an athlete, I worship those girls and their achievements. May be people(more likely men) feel intimidated by girls who are into sports, and may be they don't consider it to be sweet and girly. In my POV, athletes rock! whoever they are, no matter what gender they belong in.

Status
    Reputed Member
    i totally disagree with this statement. There are some people who may have the negative perspective. They call it a cultural devastation. but I highly appreciate the women who come out of the culture box for any kind of extra curricular activities.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I like the girls with athletic skills. They show the world a women can archived like a men. When I get stared learning martial arts there are some girls doing so great than boys, even me. Totally impressed!!! If anyone have negative perspective on them means it's a result of jealousy.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I myself admire the athlete girls, But you're right some people think negative about the athlete girls I think the reason is athlete girls become more physically strong and their shy girlish nature change into bold and strong behaviour and some think this boldness is negative for a girl, People should change their mindset and b proud of athlete girls and their boldness.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.