Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will you judge a book by it’s cover?

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Why should a girl wear a mini skirt or shorts? What is the reason ??? Is it necessary?
    Everyone have their own passion and own style My point is if a girl dressed badly tell “ her dressing sense is not good”, don’t say “ she is characterless”. This the topic not about which is the best dress? It’s don’t judge a person with their dressing sense.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Let's say that a real human being knows his/her limits. It's not just for girls.
    Sure, I don’t have any gender discrimination. Rules always same for everyone.In boys scenario it will happen like this. According to their dressing sense people judge their social status or his education. When man engage in so many responsibilities he will not care about him self. I never seen my father bought a shirt for him self my mother is one who bought dress for my father. So however everyone is special, we have to respect everyone without any biases.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi View Post
    Will you judge a book by it’s cover? When I arise this question everyone’s answer is no right? But people judging a girl’s character by her dressing sense. In our society there is a myth if a girl wore a modern dress she is character less. A girls dressing sense depends on her fashion, job,lifestyle and more over that’s her wish.
    A woman never dresses to impress men; she dresses up to irritate other woman.

It's true but dressing describes a character as well. I don't think about a girl who wore a mini skirt or a shorts when i walk in street but when if i was in a temple when i see the girl with the same dress then the character of girl must be questionable. It depend on where you are and who are the people surrounded with too. In some countries based on their weather or job they dress up differently but if the girls tries to copy under the name word of Fashion it's not likable by everyone. And I need to mention it's not only for girls but also for boys. When a boy feels so warm outside and then walking naked in street can be accepted?? Both gender should understand this.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    When a boy feels so warm outside and then walking naked in street can be accepted?? Both gender should understand this.
    Perfect!! Will the society accept if a boy walks on the street half naked? So is the same with girls.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Guys I have an opinion we're talking here about a girls dressing style why can't we change the topic and move on too ''WILL YOU JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER''
    There're some people out there who judge people by their appearance and financial status.

Two weeks ago I was inside Jaffna's cargills square elevator and one of my friend came with me as well. We were inside the elevator and a poor family( one kids hair was a total mess and her dress was dirty) came inside the elevator as well. She stared at them like ''Yuck'' and asked me curiously how come they effort to eat in Kfc?
    There're few people who judge people by their outer appearance.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12