Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Homosexuality a threat to culture or an upgrade to human freedom?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I think homosexuality should be accepted, definitely, They are different from common people but they are not wrong. As a human being, They also have full rights to live their desire life.We should respect their feelings.
    On the point Bhavya! But some people consider it as some kind of disorder people develop because of bad parental upbringing. What would you say to this?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    That's right. But how progressive are we now in accepting them? We at some level consider them a bit lower than what we call "normal". So neglecting is not an option. We would keep on harassing those people and call their feelings fake.
    Before acceptance comes the understanding. Try to understand them better. If you understood then you can accept them as a normal being. Feeling towards an another human is common but when it grows deeper that's when it becomes stronger. In you answer, you mentioned as 'WE', more individual people together is called 'we'. Thus, it starts from every single person. I am ready to accept it. Are you?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    On the point Bhavya! But some people consider it as some kind of disorder people develop because of bad parental upbringing. What would you say to this?
    If it's a disorder then many foreign countries wouldn't accept it. On the other hand, they would send the homosexuality people to get treatment in the hospital. People should understand they are unique from normal people and that's not a bad thing.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi Shana,

In my opinion is , homosexuality is unwanted & barrier thing.
    I really couldn't understand why some people engaged the homosexuality.but one thing it makes threat to our society .
    for instance our present society meet to more & more sexual & rapists Problems.Finally ,we never Accept it and
    homosexuality never upgrade to human freedom .
    I don't really think it is something against the society, it is the body that turns them to homosexualize '' The hormones'' so people who are interested in the same sex should they remain single/ unmarried for? Or should they be banned forever from their town or city?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    If it's a disorder then many foreign countries wouldn't accept it. On the other hand, they would send the homosexuality people to get treatment in the hospital. People should understand they are unique from normal people and that's not a bad thing.
    True, if it's a disorder then they would be medically treated with precautions rather than treating them in such an inappropriate way.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Bad parental Upbringing, does this really matter when it comes down to homosexualism? I really don't think so! Maybe the society could be some factors that would decide this thing but definitely not the parent's method of raising up their kids. External factors such as videos might have a impact on this as well.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Yes, I agree with him. It's present always, hideous amount the society for centuries now. Now that people are more liberal, being gay is not a crime anymore. Either we can accept them as one of our own or can neglect it and carry on with our lives.
    Where would they go if they're neglected? Being gay is fine because at the end of the day it is all about love and living a happy life together. Unless until they are married!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Before acceptance comes the understanding. Try to understand them better. If you understood then you can accept them as a normal being. Feeling towards an another human is common but when it grows deeper that's when it becomes stronger. In you answer, you mentioned as 'WE', more individual people together is called 'we'. Thus, it starts from every single person. I am ready to accept it. Are you?
    I am. otherwise, I wouldn't have started the argument with my friends in the first place. But people don't want to understand them, they're more scared of what the society would think of them as homo supporters.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I am. otherwise, I wouldn't have started the argument with my friends in the first place. But people don't want to understand them, they're more scared of what the society would think of them as homo supporters.
    Good to see your reply. It took these many centuries to make it legal in few countries. It will take many more years to be accepted by people. All people need is time. After all, what more can you expect now in caste based Asian country?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Good to see your reply. It took these many centuries to make it legal in few countries. It will take many more years to be accepted by people. All people need is time. After all, what more can you expect now in caste based Asian country?
    That's right. Maybe in the next 20 years, SL would legalize it as well. Until then, it's a waiting game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast