Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Whom do you think would influence a child's behavior?

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries

Whom do you think would influence a child's behavior?

I think kids are influenced by actors/actress. One day while i was having a chat with my brother(15), suddenly he mentioned that he wanted to be Doctor. And the reason behind that statement was the movie he watched where his Favorite actor played doctor role. That made me think this generation children are highly influenced by celebrities from film and music industries. Is it a healthy for our society?
    What's your view?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritika View Post
    I think kids are influenced by actors/actress. One day while i was having a chat with my brother(15), suddenly he mentioned that he wanted to be Doctor. And the reason behind that statement was the movie he watched where his Favorite actor played doctor role. That made me think this generation children are highly influenced by celebrities from film and music industries. Is it a healthy for our society?
    What's your view?
    I agree with that. And the other thing is our family mainly! If you're the first born then your behaviour will be influenced by your parents if you're the second one or 3rd one the child's behaviour would be influenced by the 1st Born's in the family.
    Because when my brother fall in love i wanted to do the same lol
    So I believe that family has a great impact when it comes to a child's behaviour!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Unitil if it's a positive role model, there's no problem at all. But think about other hand, most of the small boys easily addict to cigarette because the mostly reason is the heroes of their favorite.
    So we want to observe their activities and role models. So elders must take care in this matter whom they select their role models. Otherwise it's good for their success.

Status
    Reputed Member
    What's your view?
    I believe it's mostly depended on parents. They should take care of there kids, spend more time them and explain which is reality is.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    What's your view?
    In my opinion parents play the major influence in kids life.So it's parents responsibility to give a good upbringing to the kids.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    It's all about of the child's parents and his/her friends. Learn the tips to change your child behavior as much as you can.
    Tips to change child behavior
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    What's your view?
    If we are allowing media to determine a child's future, then we are are messed up than I thought. A child's behavior should be affected by the society, not by the portrayal of a society through media. We all know what media goes for,publicity and popularity. In that case, how come we could let a child have an ambition by a movie? He /she should grow after someone they were really inspired. But that should be a living breathing character, not a cinematic one.
    Society should influence a child, not some actor.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    If we are allowing media to determine a child's future, then we are are messed up than I thought. A child's behavior should be affected by the society, not by the portrayal of a society through media. We all know what media goes for,publicity and popularity. In that case, how come we could let a child have an ambition by a movie? He /she should grow after someone they were really inspired. But that should be a living breathing character, not a cinematic one.
    Society should influence a child, not some actor.
    Very True Shana, Nowadays Parents introduce social media to children very young age. I have seen some parents created an Instagram account on their newborn babies name and uploading pictures like the baby him or her self uploading it which is ridiculous. I don't know some people are so much addicted to social media, they are not only spoiling their life but also spoiling their child's future as well. In fact, these social media stealing childhood from children.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.