Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Is breakfast the most important meal of the day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Status
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ritika There are many types of Intermittent fasting. In you asked type is half intermittent in this fasting type you want to skip breakfast. It isn't suitable for students because the morning meal is important to who are studying otherwise they'll tired.

Coming to the working and house people you can follow this fasting. Because breakfast is a time schedule for eating In our meal plan we daily addict to eat 7-9 as breakfast so on that time if we miss the meal the acid will form. But if you continue to skip breakfast for more than 3,4 days it automatically stop to form acid on that time.
    So it isn't a big deal if you are not a study people who want to memories a lot.

Is it enough or any doubts you can ask i will try to find out for you.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Hey Ritika There are many types of Intermittent fasting. In you asked type is half intermittent in this fasting type you want to skip breakfast. It isn't suitable for students because the morning meal is important to who are studying otherwise they'll tired.

Coming to the working and house people you can follow this fasting. Because breakfast is a time schedule for eating In our meal plan we daily addict to eat 7-9 as breakfast so on that time if we miss the meal the acid will form. But if you continue to skip breakfast for more than 3,4 days it automatically stop to form acid on that time.
    So it isn't a big deal if you are not a study people who want to memories a lot.

Is it enough or any doubts you can ask i will try to find out for you.
    Sometimes, i will not have time to eat between 7-9 during lectures time and that would make me tired instantly.