Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Happy Mother's Day to the Meaning of Love!!!

Status
    Blog Entries

Red face Happy Mother's Day to the Meaning of Love!!!

Hey folks,
    Today we celebrate Mother's day. Mothers!! Always special to us no matter you are a son or daughter you must Love you mother than others.

Now share about a moment that you made your mother proud and happy!!!

My one is when i got 9A in O level on the Prize Giving Ceremony i asked to get medal from her hand in the stage. On that time she cried. That day i feel that i achieved for my mother.

Share your one i am eagerly waiting to hear about your moments.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    My one is when i got 9A in O level on the Prize Giving Ceremony i asked to get medal from her hand in the stage. On that time she cried. That day i feel that i achieved for my mother.
    priceless moment and this is the best gift you gave it to your mom
    I'm just staying in home and trying to spend time with them rather NOT making anything complicated, feel great
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Blog Entries
    Thank you Beacon,Yes nowadays people don't spend time with their parents. It's enough for them. Find more time for them.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Hey folks,
    Today we celebrate Mother's day. Mothers!! Always special to us no matter you are a son or daughter you must Love you mother than others.

Now share about a moment that you made your mother proud and happy!!!

The best moment with my mother is even when I got average A/L results and disappointed everyone who was expecting something like an engineer out of me, my mother was so sure that I'll achieve something one day.
    She still believes that I'm gonna be great and I know she was worried about my AL results, but she always stood by me saying that I'm an intelligent girl and I would get my big break in my own time.
    This is not a success story. but I was proud of my mom at that moment, and whenever I achieve in my university now, she's the 1st one I tell to. And whenever I tell her about my ventures and success, she still says,"I know you're a genius."
    Every time I try something to improve my knowledge, I do it for the sake of her. Every time I tell her about my uni A+s, I know she's happy. I know that she's proud of the fact, that I try hard to make better of my situation.

I'm still trying out of my comfort zone and every moment I try something, I win the world for her.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Nice to hear from you shana, keep going you will be success best of luck my dr.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    All yours are so lovely ❤
    Those moments that make my mother proud is when my relatives and 3rd person's tell her that she raised the 3 of us in the right way being a single parent.
    I see a beautiful, proud smile on her face while replying to them! 😊 ❤

Status
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    All yours are so lovely ❤
    Those moments that make my mother proud is when my relatives and 3rd person's tell her that she raised the 3 of us in the right way being a single parent.
    I see a beautiful, proud smile on her face while replying to them!  ❤
    Yes it's really hard to do this as a woman alone. She's really great.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

I went through so many obstacles in my studies and career because of my health issues but i never give up and keep on trying. finally i bore the fruit for my efforts by getting my dream job ( i know it's just a start and i have more way to go) that day i saw unimaginable happiness and proud in her eyes for me.

And one day my Amma said me that our area local auto man told her that she raised me as a decisipline child. while saying this to me her eyes sparked with proud and content.
    I think these two incidents are the ones i made her proud of me and i believe that there are many more to come in the future.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Mother is always a special person, The moment i feel great is I gifted a gold ring in my first salary to my mom. She didn't expect that, and she asked me why did you spend money for this, really it's not necessary for my age like she said. The truth is nothing is equal to mom's pure love!!!