Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Why are Some people on the internet comments so rude?

  1. #11
    Reputed Member Assassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in this Universe!!
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    True, There is a difference between appearance and reality, most of the time we are seeing the appearance of the people reality must be much different than that. I would say follow your heart it will say the truth. the mind will think logically but the heart will feel and show the things as it is. ( there is no brainstorming or judgement).
    But Mind reacts quickly, than heart when you judge someone, if you trust them show your feel though the heart. Just generally not applicable for the people you love

  2. #12
    Super Moderator Bhavya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,609
    Blog Entries
    50
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    But Mind reacts quickly, than heart when you judge someone, if you trust them show your feel though the heart. Just generally not applicable for the people you love
    Yeah, mind reacts quickly that's why sometime judgement goes wrong. In fact, we don't need to judge anyone just we want to live our life with our own terms and condition. As you said if we love someone we show our feeling wholeheartedly there is no judgement or justification, we usually judge the people whom we don't like.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  3. #13
    Super Moderator Bhavya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,609
    Blog Entries
    50
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    It's all about playing GOD, you see... manipulation and seeing someone type away their keyboard in anger for something manipulative said by someone gives them the power!
    True they feel they got the power to control another person emotion because their comment going to make the other person react which going to satisfy their anger and ego.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

  4. #14
    Reputed Member Wondergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    vavuniya
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,



    The Internet allows us to be anonymous. And some people are taking advantage of this fact, They are started doing morally wrong things, Their internet comments are so rude. And If they have done this in the society it brings a bad name to that person and their family.


    Why are these people behaving immorally with the other people?

    What Kind of pleasure they will get by humiliating another human being without any reason?
    Hi,

    Such people should be slave to a particular point. That means misusing web app.so every internet user should ensure their security.

  5. #15
    Super Moderator Bhavya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya, Srilanka
    Posts
    7,609
    Blog Entries
    50
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi,

    Such people should be slave to a particular point. That means misusing web app.so every internet user should ensure their security.
    Sorry, I didn't get your point, Can you explain me little briefly?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2019, 04:34 PM
  2. How would you deal with a rude person?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2019, 09:51 AM
  3. How do people trust Internet dating?
    By Moana in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2019, 05:00 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2018, 04:42 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2018, 10:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •