Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Is there is any difference between same-gender friendship and cross-gender friendship

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Is there is any difference between same-gender friendship and cross-gender friendship

Hello Friends,

As we already discussed here, whether a boy and girl can be best friends or not. Cross-gender friendships are very common nowadays, People call cross-gender friendship as platonic friendship which means the trust and comfort of friendship is there without any romantic or sexual feelings. I would like to know if you guys see any difference between same-gender friendship and cross-gender friendship, If yes what are the difference you see in same-gender friendship and cross-gender friendship?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    There is no gender bias in friendship. It is just how you see the other person. Friendship is not about looks or gender, it is an understanding. Friendship is a relationship in a more personified form. Friendship is just one word. Why do you add same-gender / cross-gender in the front and diminishes its glory?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    There is no gender bias in friendship. It is just how you see the other person. Friendship is not about looks or gender, it is an understanding. Friendship is a relationship in a more personified form. Friendship is just one word. Why do you add same-gender / cross-gender in the front and diminishes its glory?
    Agree with you Subasan, Friendship is a feeling. It can come with anyone there is no gender or looks different, And My intention is not to diminish friendship. People around me define the friendship differently according to gender, But I didn't see any difference. That's why I raised this question here to know what you guys think about this topic.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Agree with you Subasan, Friendship is a feeling. It can come with anyone there is no gender or looks different, And My intention is not to diminish friendship. People around me define the friendship differently according to gender, But I didn't see any difference. That's why I raised this question here to know what you guys think about this topic.
    I meant 'you' in general representing all the people. Not pinpointing you in particular. Good to know that i'm conversing with open minded people. But people will always judge. It's best to ignore them and carry on with our lives.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I meant 'you' in general representing all the people. Not pinpointing you in particular. Good to know that I'm conversing with open-minded people. But people will always judge. It's best to ignore them and carry on with our lives.
    Sorry, I got it wrong, But, I am happy that we both have the same mindset about friendship. True people always judge it's in our human nature, As you said Ignoring is the best option.