Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Do you think abortions should be legalize in cases of rape?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Do you think abortions should be legalize in cases of rape?

We need to discuss rape and abortion. Neither of these is easy topics, but they are part of our real-life setting. I am very strongly favouring the obtainability of abortion for females who conceived a child as a consequence of rape and other criminal violations. I think our government should legalize abortion in cases of rape. Do you guys support of abortion for women who become pregnant as a consequence of rape?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    This is a critical question. Abortion should be legalised for rapes.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    This is a critical question. Abortion should be legalised for rapes.
    Yeah, it's a critical question but in this situation, we have to think about the females future rather than the unborn child. And It also saves the unborn child from humiliation, That's why I strongly support abortion in cases of rapes.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    We need to discuss rape and abortion. Neither of these is easy topics, but they are part of our real-life setting. I am very strongly favouring the obtainability of abortion for females who conceived a child as a consequence of rape and other criminal violations. I think our government should legalize abortion in cases of rape. Do you guys support of abortion for women who become pregnant as a consequence of rape?
    It should be legalized after these issues. Already they carried a wounded a memory, so it will be a relief to them.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    It should be legalized after these issues. Already they carried a wounded a memory, so it will be a relief to them.
    You got my point Assassin, Physically and mentally they are already weakened and the memory of the horrible incident definitely take a long time to heal. In this situation carrying a baby is an extra burden on them. So as you said abortion will help them to get a little relief and give them a much needed time to heal. One more thing, there are chances the woman may hate the child if it's born as the child remind her about crime happened to her. So all in all abortion is the best option.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Of course. Rape victims become traumatized after the experience and having a baby formed from the abuse is not the kind of thing any victim would have in her mind. Abortion should be legalized for special circumstances as this.

Status
    Reputed Member
    You got my point Assassin, Physically and mentally they are already weakened and the memory of the horrible incident definitely take a long time to heal. In this situation carrying a baby is an extra burden on them. So as you said abortion will help them to get a little relief and give them a much needed time to heal. One more thing, there are chances the woman may hate the child if it's born as the child remind her about crime happened to her. So all in all abortion is the best option.
    Hope this society should understand that girls feeling too, when a dog bites you on street we took medicine just like that she should treated with care not with avoidance.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Hope this society should understand that girls feeling too, when a dog bites you on street we took medicine just like that she should treated with care not with avoidance.
    Well Said, The girl needs utmost care and love to overcome the traumatic event happened to her. As you said our society should respect and understand the girl's feeling.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Of course. Rape victims become traumatized after the experience and having a baby formed from the abuse is not the kind of thing any victim would have in her mind. Abortion should be legalized for special circumstances as this.
    You got my point, Shana, No girl wants to bear a child from her abuser so abortion should be legalized considering the girls' emotion and physical condition.