Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Fall In Love With Someone?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

What Makes You Fall In Love With Someone?

''LOVE MAKES YOU GO BLANK''

True that! Everyone is Unique in their own way and different people have different taste over different people. At first people fall in love and start knowing their character,
    in the end what matters is character. For me I used to understand a person's eye contact and from that I can figure it out what it really is!
    Eyes are the main thing that makes you fall for a person like SERIOUSLY I like people with cute eyes their eyes smiles as well while talking

In the end however for marriage character plus attitude matters, I know lol!

It Would Be Seriously Amazing, If You Guys Could Share Me What In A Person Makes You To Fall In Love With Them??
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    I used to understand a person's eye contact and from that I can figure it out what it really is!
    Eyes are the main thing that makes you fall for a person like SERIOUSLY I like people with cute eyes their eyes smiles as well while talking
    That's damn true but charactor is the most important thing for me.
    Additionally his cute expressions attracts me a lot. Did you watched sachchin movie? Really, I like to have a boy like his charactor and the way of love, Caring for me from him.Lots of Love for me is always I want from him until my last breath.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    That's damn true but charactor is the most important thing for me.
    Additionally his cute expressions attracts me a lot. Did you watched sachchin movie? Really, I like to have a boy like his charactor and the way of love, Caring for me from him.Lots of Love for me is always I want from him until my last breath.
    Haha yeah Vijay in Sachin such a cute character, he just says everything straight at the person's face. A character like that in real life would be really great. I guess, you're a vijay fan?
    I wish you all the very best to meet a character like him
    And what is the most specific thing you look in a person whom you want to fall in love with? Can you answer this, just a little curious!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yeah, I am a fan of Vijay. The love for me is the most specific thing I am expecting from him.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I''m sure we are talking about human and loves right ? As far as i know and based on my own experience, the attitude and character depends on the opposite person reaction and yes the circumstances!

The love for me is the most specific thing I am expecting from him.
    We all are seeking what we need and end up with divorce because of we still think what we need instead of what we can give and how can we change for him/her! Maybe if you think, why i need to change for someone then you guess the answer from the opposite person as well.

If you guys talking about "love" , then there is no expectation but only the understanding, less talk, much feel!
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Blog Entries
    Ohh seriously so dhiya do you want a boy who have characters of sachchin vijay!! I convey this dear.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Hey lovely topic shivani, Love is an awesome feeling we can't recognize why it's happening or when? For me still i don't find what thing attract me in my bae. But sometimes i felt his eyes almost and his talkative and innocence make me go crazy on him.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beacon View Post
    we all are seeking what we need and end up with divorce because of we still think what we need instead of what we can give and how can we change for him/her! Maybe if you think, why i need to change for someone then you guess the answer from the opposite person as well.

if you guys talking about "love" , then there is no expectation but only the understanding, less talk, much feel!
    couldn't agree more

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Hey lovely topic shivani, Love is an awesome feeling we can't recognize why it's happening or when? For me still i don't find what thing attract me in my bae. But sometimes i felt his eyes almost and his talkative and innocence make me go crazy on him.
    Your Bae! That is very cute

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    ''LOVE MAKES YOU GO BLANK''

True that! Everyone is Unique in their own way and different people have different taste over different people. At first people fall in love and start knowing their character,
    in the end what matters is character. For me I used to understand a person's eye contact and from that I can figure it out what it really is!

It Would Be Seriously Amazing, If You Guys Could Share Me What In A Person Makes You To Fall In Love With Them??
    If you ask me I couldn't able to tell reasons for why I love someone. For me love is unreasonable. I just love whole heartedly thats it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast