Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Getting married at early 20s is good or bad?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Getting married at early 20s is good or bad?

Our 20s are a time to study about ourselves and to shape a life for ourselves that endures and fulfils us. That doesn’t mean we can’t date/love during that period because most of us definitely should do it, But Nowadays people getting married in their early 20s. What do you think of getting into a big commitment like marriage at your early 20s is a good or bad Idea?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Our 20s are a time to study about ourselves and to shape a life for ourselves that endures and fulfils us. That doesn’t mean we can’t date/love during that period because most of us definitely should do it, But Nowadays people getting married in their early 20s. What do you think of getting into a big commitment like marriage at your early 20s is a good or bad Idea?
    Definitely bad in my POV. maybe it's good biology-wise for reproduction process and all. But I hardly think any person has the maturity to lead a life with someone at that age. I personally wasn't so much matured in mind at that age and as far as I know all the girls my age weren't. Being in a relationship requires some kind of deep thinking ability, if not it could lead to a toxic or abusive relationship.

Status
    Reputed Member
    there is a saying " dont try to get married before 30. try to get married when you are ready," the age does not matter. , maturity of the individual is the key.

Status
    Reputed Member
    People getting married in 20's is mostly their parent decision. People are more liberal today. Marriage is more than a commitment, it's more of an understanding. And that understanding needs time and age. So, if you ask me, late 20's and early 30's is the right age to marry. But that's me.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Definitely bad in my POV. maybe it's good biology-wise for reproduction process and all. But I hardly think any person has the maturity to lead a life with someone at that age. I personally wasn't so much matured in mind at that age and as far as I know all the girls my age weren't. Being in a relationship requires some kind of deep thinking ability, if not it could lead to a toxic or abusive relationship.
    True Shana, Some of us are not matured in our early 20's and I personally believe that we should get married when mentally ready to enter into a big commitment and responsibility. But as you said doctors suggest that girls should get married before their 30's otherwise they may have to face fertilization issues.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    there is a saying " dont try to get married before 30. try to get married when you are ready," the age does not matter. , maturity of the individual is the key.
    I agree with you maturity is more important than age and there is no connection between maturity and age.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    People getting married in 20's is mostly their parent decision. People are more liberal today. Marriage is more than a commitment, it's more of an understanding. And that understanding needs time and age. So, if you ask me, late 20's and early 30's is the right age to marry. But that's me.
    I have the same thought as you, But I have seen many happy living early 20s married couple. So as you said it all depends on the understanding and maturity.

Status
    Reputed Member
    There is saying know as "Life begins at 30", it means the maturity begins at 30. Early 20's is a very bad to idea marry I think.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    There is saying know as "Life begins at 30", it means the maturity begins at 30. Early 20's is a very bad to idea marry I think.
    I never heard this saying before, I didn't agree that maturity begins at 30. In fact, maturity comes through experiences, there is no connection to maturity and age.