Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why people are fear to embrace the adulthood?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Why people are fear to embrace the adulthood?

No one actually desires to grow up. It’s such a common emotion that it’s coated all over our famous culture; the idea of taking on the grown-up world’s innumerable responsibilities modestly isn’t fun. But at some point we should accept we’re not child anymore and start to live our adulthood with maturity. What do you think guys why some people afraid to embrace the adulthood?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    No one actually desires to grow up. It’s such a common emotion that it’s coated all over our famous culture; the idea of taking on the grown-up world’s innumerable responsibilities modestly isn’t fun. But at some we should accept we’re not child anymore and start to live our adulthood with maturity. What do you think guys why some people afraid to embrace the adulthood?
    As you told they are afraid of facing the society and taking responsibilities. To sustain in the society we should have the guts to face so many challenges and also have a will power.Before being an adult they don't have such challenges or responsibilities and this fear makes them to keep a step back from embracing the adult hood.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    As you told they are afraid of facing the society and taking responsibilities. To sustain in the society we should have the guts to face so many challenges and also have a will power.Before being an adult they don't have such challenges or responsibilities and this fear makes them to keep a step back from embracing the adult hood.
    Agree with you challenges making us strong and mature. So you are saying the lack of challenges in their life is the reason people afraid to embrace adulthood and it's responsibilities. Do you have any solution to make these people embrace their adulthood?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I totally agree with your point. Responsibilities makes people afraid. Taking responsibilities bring accusations of other people. When growing up under our parents and being accessible to all the amenities, we tend to develop coziness. We hug this coziness and afraid about letting it go. Though adulthood is hard, being accused is pathetic still it's bittersweet.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I totally agree with your point. Responsibilities makes people afraid. Taking responsibilities bring accusations of other people. When growing up under our parents and being accessible to all the amenities, we tend to develop coziness. We hug this coziness and afraid about letting it go. Though adulthood is hard, being accused is pathetic still it's bittersweet.
    We all are afraid to come out of the comfort zone (our parents shelter), But when we grow up we should step out of our comfort zone and face the real-life challenges then only we can make ourselves ready to take the responsibilities of adulthood. And we shouldn't care about other people accusations If we have full confidence in ourselves.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    We all are afraid to come out of the comfort zone (our parents shelter), But when we grow up we should step out of our comfort zone and face the real-life challenges then only we can make ourselves ready to take the responsibilities of adulthood. And we shouldn't care about other people accusations If we have full confidence in ourselves.
    I totally agree and that's exactly what i meant!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I totally agree and that's exactly what i meant!
    Glad that we both have the same thought about this