Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is your near death moment teach you?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What is your near death moment teach you?

Death is one of humankind’s highest secrecies. It is a implied pathway that nobody can see beyond. Our spirituality and faiths time and again give us certain hints of what lies beyond death’s gate, but that is very different from direct knowledge. Many of us experienced a near death moments in our life which taught us valuable lessons. Can you guys share the lessons you learned from your near death moment?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    How can we believe that people say about their NDE is real. I have spoken to some and even the Raymon moody's research concludes the same. The person's experience is highly related to their believe system. They see god what they perceived. But it cant be. The universal truth is one. God/godliness is one. What they see as god after they passed is merged with their perceived god, then it could be halucination. Please share your idea on this.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    How can we believe that people say about their NDE is real. I have spoken to some and even the Raymon moody's research concludes the same. The person's experience is highly related to their believe system. They see god what they perceived. But it cant be. The universal truth is one. God/godliness is one. What they see as god after they passed is merged with their perceived god, then it could be halucination. Please share your idea on this.

Near-death experience often defines as being out of one physical body and still experience things happening around. I have read that the people affected with Cardiac arrest had Near-death experience. But I don't know how much it's true.

PS: I am in 46% of the people in the world who believe in guardian angels
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Near-death experience often defines as being out of one physical body and still experience things happening around. I have read that the people affected with Cardiac arrest had Near-death experience. But I don't know how much it's true.

PS: I am in 46% of the people in the world who believe in guardian angels
    If you believe in angels then you are not sure about it. It is just like saying i believe that the fire will burn if you touch.
    Yea. Death is a very secret phenomenom. I could recall some of the words from saints.
    But before that we have to accept the presence of soul. The soul takes limitless birth. Once we are bound with this body, then the consciousness also trapped. It can only gain information through the physical body. And when we come out, we are no longer physical and it is suble. We can know all our karma and it is a broad consciousness.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    If you believe in angels then you are not sure about it. It is just like saying i believe that the fire will burn if you touch.
    I didn't say that I am not sure about angels, I said I believe in angels. And I said I am not sure about whether near-death experience is true or not. Hope I am clear here.

Yea. Death is a very secret phenomenom. I could recall some of the words from saints.
    But before that we have to accept the presence of soul. The soul takes limitless birth. Once we are bound with this body, then the consciousness also trapped. It can only gain information through the physical body. And when we come out, we are no longer physical and it is suble. We can know all our karma and it is a broad consciousness.
    As I believe in Guardian angels I accept the presence of souls as well.