Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Which one moment changes your life?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Which one moment changes your life?

The whole thing can transform just in one moment. Every one of has a precious moment in our life which entirely changed our whole life. Can you guys tell me which moment changed your life?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Hi dears

The only thing that has ever changed in human life is the transition. both are a happy or bitter phenomenon for someone's life change. it is entirely true that the consequences of a particular event lead to a change in life.

It was a bitter event in my life that changed my life. the love, concern, comfort and belief that i had hoped for from my friends gave me the gift of disappointment. from this point of time my deepest thought began. so i realized that it is foolish to expect each of our activities to be 100 percent of the other. i realized that it is wrong to expect us to love, care, comfort and understanding from our friends, who do not think about us, our unbelievers, who do not appreciate our value and do not respect our emotions.

I decided that it is not wrong to expect our family and well-wishers who always love and support us. from that moment on to my future goal alone, i take every action and consider only what is necessary for my happiness. a
    lthough this is my life experience, i have learned a lot and i want to say that this is the reason for my life. thanks to god for identifying my surroundings and the fact that i am now very happy and satisfied has resulted in the bitter and the result of my life. So i want to be sure that change will never change.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bairavi View Post
    Hi dears

The only thing that has ever changed in human life is the transition. both are a happy or bitter phenomenon for someone's life change. it is entirely true that the consequences of a particular event lead to a change in life.

It was a bitter event in my life that changed my life. the love, concern, comfort and belief that i had hoped for from my friends gave me the gift of disappointment. from this point of time my deepest thought began. so i realized that it is foolish to expect each of our activities to be 100 percent of the other. i realized that it is wrong to expect us to love, care, comfort and understanding from our friends, who do not think about us, our unbelievers, who do not appreciate our value and do not respect our emotions.

I decided that it is not wrong to expect our family and well-wishers who always love and support us. from that moment on to my future goal alone, i take every action and consider only what is necessary for my happiness. a
    lthough this is my life experience, i have learned a lot and i want to say that this is the reason for my life. thanks to god for identifying my surroundings and the fact that i am now very happy and satisfied has resulted in the bitter and the result of my life. So i want to be sure that change will never change.

Totally agree with you Bairavi, We shouldn't expect anything from others. Because expectations always lead to disappointment. When we started living for our own happiness without hurting other life become more beautiful. So you are on the right track. keep it up. Wish you all the best
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    I'm thanking for you Bhavya

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Bairavi;9546]I'm thanking for you Bhavya [/QUOTE

You are most welcome Bairavi.