Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are the most inspiring things you noticed in our humanity?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    We have a few more days for this year to end, I have been wondering about what I’m sincerely grateful for. I understood that throughout this year, and through all the hardships and challenges I have faced people facing these past months, I have been hit by something. I have been astonished by the kinds of stuff that each day, common people around me like colleagues, friends, kids and other inspirers are performing that make this world a better, happier and a peaceful place. Guys, what are the most inspiring things you noticed in our humanity?

Hey there!

Such an amazing quote to go through. As you said this year is coming to an end hopefully I wish next year becomes a great more lucky year for you. The best thing I have seen in the society is when people help out each other at emergency's which rarely happens.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Yeah, that's why I ran away from my house :P
    So you are a "Maan Karate" Fan Am I right?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hey there!

Such an amazing quote to go through.. The best thing I have seen in the society is when people help out each other at emergency's which rarely happens.
    True, seeing helping minded people is very rare in our society.

As you said this year is coming to an end hopefully I wish next year becomes a great more lucky year for you
    Thanks for the wishes Moana, And I wish you the same as well
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Humanity itself an inspiring thing nowadays. When we have hope and faith in us, there lies humanity.. Nowadays we human lost everything and running after something which isn't essential. If the world is gonna end.. whatever we lose... there will be one thing that's gonna help us... and obviously, that's Humanity. Respecting others and loving others can't even be compared with anything. Everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself. Start Thinking

Status
    Reputed Member
    So you are a "Maan Karate" Fan Am I right?
    I'll put a snake in your home and then we'll see who is 'Maan Karate' fan :P

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuva View Post
    Humanity itself an inspiring thing nowadays. When we have hope and faith in us, there lies humanity.. Nowadays we human lost everything and running after something which isn't essential. If the world is gonna end.. whatever we lose... there will be one thing that's gonna help us... and obviously, that's Humanity. Respecting others and loving others can't even be compared with anything. Everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself. Start Thinking
    wow, I must say you are a positive and motivational thinker, your words are very inspiring, and I also believe love is the most expensive thing in the world. Giving and getting love is the best feeling ever

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I'll put a snake in your home and then we'll see who is 'Maan Karate' fan :P
    At that time every one of us become "Maan Karate" Fan

Status
    Reputed Member
    At that time every one of us become "Maan Karate" Fan
    Hehe. terinja seri

Status
    Reputed Member
    We have a few more days for this year to end, I have been wondering about what I’m sincerely grateful for. I understood that throughout this year, and through all the hardships and challenges I have faced people facing these past months, I have been hit by something. I have been astonished by the kinds of stuff that each day, common people around me like colleagues, friends, kids and other inspirers are performing that make this world a better, happier and a peaceful place. Guys, what are the most inspiring things you noticed in our humanity?

Hi ,

hi bhaya,
    this is strange but intresting question.I thing most inspring thing is healping nature .
    Every humans haven't helping nature beacuse the world is fully rival jealusy.even some of people have good helping
    nature.i like to say someone real story, when a woman was on a bus, she lost her wallet. and is very scared because she haven't money .and
    she is crying .at the time, the younger lady came to near that girl asked her, what's the problem & why are you crying
    she told everthing that happend to the lady .the lady said ooh! don't cry ,i help you .
    the lady gave money for her .but the girl was embarrassed and thaks to her help she recieved her bank account to pay back his money .
    So, at the right time ,helping to make life on top.
    Actually this event is my friend's story

the character that helps in human nature is special .

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi ,

hi bhaya,
    this is strange but intresting question.I thing most inspring thing is healping nature .
    Every humans haven't helping nature beacuse the world is fully rival jealusy.even some of people have good helping
    nature.i like to say someone real story, when a woman was on a bus, she lost her wallet. and is very scared because she haven't money .and
    she is crying .at the time, the younger lady came to near that girl asked her, what's the problem & why are you crying
    she told everthing that happend to the lady .the lady said ooh! don't cry ,i help you .
    the lady gave money for her .but the girl was embarrassed and thaks to her help she recieved her bank account to pay back his money .
    So, at the right time ,helping to make life on top.
    Actually this event is my friend's story

the character that helps in human nature is special .
    Thanks For sharing this story here Wondergirl, I agree finding helping minded people is very difficult in our society and it's really an inspiring thing about humanity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12