Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the most inspiring things you noticed in our humanity?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What are the most inspiring things you noticed in our humanity?

We have a few more days for this year to end, I have been wondering about what I’m sincerely grateful for. I understood that throughout this year, and through all the hardships and challenges I have faced people facing these past months, I have been hit by something. I have been astonished by the kinds of stuff that each day, common people around me like colleagues, friends, kids and other inspirers are performing that make this world a better, happier and a peaceful place. Guys, what are the most inspiring things you noticed in our humanity?

You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    The perfect example is from the movie, The Dark Knight.

There were two ships. One carried the regular Samaritans and the other carried the criminals of all grades. Both the ships contained explosives and detonators of the other ship. Joker had given them time until 12. If they don't detonate by then, Joker has an alternate switch which detonates both the ships. All the people in both the ships were aware of this situation. Tension was found in both the ships. Complaints and yells can be heard all over. Then one man from the Samaritan ship pulls all his courage and picks the detonator. But he cannot do it and he'll put it back. Whereas in the criminals ship, a criminal will pick the detonator and threw it outside the ship. It represented most of the other criminal's mind. In the meantime, Batman will fight Joker and made sure the detonator is faulted. Even though Batman had all the rights to kill Joker, he didn't kill him. He wanted Joker to be brought before justice.

This scene kinds of represent hope. No one has the right to kill anybody.

Please excuse my pathetic writing. Thanks.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    The perfect example is from the movie, The Dark Knight.

There were two ships. One carried the regular Samaritans and the other carried the criminals of all grades. Both the ships contained explosives and detonators of the other ship. Joker had given them time until 12. If they don't detonate by then, Joker has an alternate switch which detonates both the ships. All the people in both the ships were aware of this situation. Tension was found in both the ships. Complaints and yells can be heard all over. Then one man from the Samaritan ship pulls all his courage and picks the detonator. But he cannot do it and he'll put it back. Whereas in the criminals ship, a criminal will pick the detonator and threw it outside the ship. It represented most of the other criminal's mind. In the meantime, Batman will fight Joker and made sure the detonator is faulted. Even though Batman had all the rights to kill Joker, he didn't kill him. He wanted Joker to be brought before justice.

This scene kinds of represent hope. No one has the right to kill anybody.

Please excuse my pathetic writing. Thanks.
    True we don't have any rights to end another person life. I believe in "live and let live".Every creature in this world deserves a happy and peaceful life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    True we don't have any rights to end another person life. I believe in "live and let live".Every creature in this world deserves a happy and peaceful life.
    I believe in the same but I'm petrified of some creatures when they invade my private space.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I believe in the same but I'm petrified of some creatures when they invade my private space.
    In fact creatures not invade our private space, we are the one who invading their private space

Status
    Reputed Member
    In fact creatures not invade our private space, we are the one who invading their private space
    I meant my home as private space and didn't mean any petit creatures.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I meant my home as private space and didn't mean any petit creatures.
    I got your point wrong, And I agree most of us are petrified when creatures invading our private space (home)

Status
    Reputed Member
    I got your point wrong, And I agree most of us are petrified when creatures invading our private space (home)
    I'm fine to see a snake on the road or in the forest or in the conservatories. But I cannot stand when I wake up and find a big snake in my kitchen.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I'm fine to see a snake on the road or in the forest or in the conservatories. But I cannot stand when I wake up and find a big snake in my kitchen.
    Haha, Not only you everybody react the same way, In this kind of situation we should think about our safety than humanity

Status
    Reputed Member
    Haha, Not only you everybody react the same way, In this kind of situation we should think about our safety than humanity
    Yeah, that's why I ran away from my house :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast