Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Must have to answer by University Students!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Status
    Reputed Member
    Yeah Sure, Why not? We have to wear long skirt & blouse with oiled and plaited hair as our dresscode fpr a period . Really that dress code is very uncomfortable for me and my friends too. The worst thing in the ragging period is card name.
    Seniors assign the demeaning nickname to the Juniors and they have to be called by that name throughout their entire University life. In some Universities, they have to tell a poem which contains bad words and recite in front of all.
    Really I hate this thing in my entire life. Still, I hate some seniors for this ragging. There are so many stories are there to share with you guys. BUt, This is the worst thing of Ragging.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    Yeah Sure, Why not? We have to wear long skirt & blouse with oiled and plaited hair as our dresscode fpr a period . Really that dress code is very uncomfortable for me and my friends too. The worst thing in the ragging period is card name.

Really I hate this thing in my entire life. Still, I hate some seniors for this ragging. There are so many stories are there to share with you guys. BUt, This is the worst thing of Ragging.
    Dhiya at that time you felt horrible about it. But I think now when you recall those memories they give more laugh than pain, am I right? ( I am saying this because my friends used to cry when they went through this kind of ragging, but now they laugh out about those memories)
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.