Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Tell me the instructions for this?

Status

Unhappy Tell me the instructions for this?

What are the ways to get rid of someone with depression, low self-esteem and disability?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bairavi View Post

What are the ways to get rid of someone with depression, low self-esteem and disability?
    Sorry, I didn't understand your question, Do you want to help someone to get rid of their depression, low self-esteem and disability or do you want to get rid of the person with depression, low self-esteem and disability?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Sorry, I didn't understand your question, Do you want to help someone to get rid of their depression, low self-esteem and disability or do you want to get rid of the person with depression, low self-esteem and disability?
    Bhavya - she meant to get away from a person in her life.

Bairavi - exactly as how your phone works. Put that person to mute in your real life. You won't get disturbed then.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    Bhavya - she meant to get away from a person in her life.

Bairavi - exactly as how your phone works. Put that person to mute in your real life. You won't get disturbed then.
    Oh got it, Thanks, I agree with your suggestion, Bairavi as Subasan said mute that person in your life which means mentally ignore that person actions and words
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.