Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Are you shy to go for a jogging? Interesting facts about jogging!!

Status
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Are you shy to go for a jogging? Interesting facts about jogging!!

Hey kins,

Tell me one thing how many of you go for daily jogging? In that numbers how many of you go for a weight lost?

The most of the people think that jogging and exercise are for fat people. But the real fact is jogging and exercises make your life healthy not only physical but also you can feel the freshness of the mind.

Believe me i don't go for a daily jogging but whenever i feel stress or lazy that days i must go for it. I am overall looking a thin person but most of are laughing when i go for jogging but i don't care at all. Because if i want to live my life healthy i do it.

Whenever i go for early morning jogging that day my mind told" Today is going to be a great day!! I can Feel it!!". Does this make you feel try it out? Then go for it.

So share your ideas and don't forget to answer my questions above!!!!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Hey kins,

Tell me one thing how many of you go for daily jogging? In that numbers how many of you go for a weight lost?

The most of the people think that jogging and exercise are for fat people. But the real fact is jogging and exercises make your life healthy not only physical but also you can feel the freshness of the mind.

Believe me i don't go for a daily jogging but whenever i feel stress or lazy that days i must go for it. I am overall looking a thin person but most of are laughing when i go for jogging but i don't care at all. Because if i want to live my life healthy i do it.

Whenever i go for early morning jogging that day my mind told" Today is going to be a great day!! I can Feel it!!". Does this make you feel try it out? Then go for it.

So share your ideas and don't forget to answer my questions above!!!!
    You are right Medusa, Everybody should do exercise to lead a healthy life. Some people have this misconception that exercise is for weight loss only, But Morning exercise makes our mind and body fresh and keeps us energetic all day long.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.