Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Reason Behind Why Men Rape&Guys,Share Us The Most Brutal Rape Cases You've Heard?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

The Reason Behind Why Men Rape&Guys,Share Us The Most Brutal Rape Cases You've Heard?

PEOPLE!

Nowadays there're a lot of rape cases happening down here in Sri Lanka. Children are being raped, teen girls are being raped and even crawling babies are being raped.
    And what we do is we scold the rapists for maybe a week and grieve about the victim that is all we do!
    A recent research has shown that there're several types of rapist and many psychological reasons behind why some people. There're so many reasons and 5 kind of rapes..

• Anger Rape- The goal of the victim is to humiliate and hurt their victim they express their contempt through physical violence. This type of offender attacks their victims by striking, grabbing, beating, tearing their clothes off and by knocking them to the ground.

• Power assertive rapist- For these rapist, rape becomes a way to compensate their their feelings of inadequacy and feed them for their issues of mastery, dominance, strength. They think that once they overpower their victim they think that the victim literally enjoys the rape! These rapist do not feel ok with their performance and tend to seek for another one maybe within a week.

• Sadistic Rapist- For this rapist sexual excitement is associated with the inflicting of pain within their victims. The offender in this case find to be enjoying when the victim suffers in pain with a sad grief!

• Gang Rape- This where a number of men/ boys engage in raping the victim. Sexual aggression is often a defining characteristic of man hood in the group and is often considered as a high self esteem thing among them!

These are the types and reasons behind why people rape! And I also wanted to share the most heart breaking and brutal case I've heard. There're so many but this case still now I couldn't take it off my chest. A school ( I don't wanna mention the name here) she was gang raped on May 13th 2015 I still can remember the date, I was doing my A levels back then and that day we had to gather at our school and do a protest against those rapist.

That girl was initially from a small town( you might have heard this case but still I feel like sharing it) and she was gang raped by some men on MAY 13TH 2015. She was just a 19 year old girl who left to school at 7.25 am on this day and went missing until the next morning her brother with the help of their dog found her lying down barely dressed, her hands bound behind her with her school tie, her mouth was gagged with a piece of cloth and her legs were spread and tied to two separate trees near an abandoned building!

HOW WOULD HAVE HER BROTHER FELT? THAT MOMENT? WON'T HIS SOUL BEEN TORN APART? I couldn't even imagine myself being their at the spot.
    I don't feel like writing more deeply about this seriously it is making my heart heavy ,not only this but there're a lot of cases. She was my age and a clever high school kid. STILL NOW NO JUSTICE!!

PS:It would be nice if you guys could share the most heart tearing rape cases that you have heard here and share your feelings about it!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    PEOPLE!

Nowadays there're a lot of rape cases happening down here in Sri Lanka. Children are being raped, teen girls are being raped and even crawling babies are being raped.
    And what we do is we scold the rapists for maybe a week and grieve about the victim that is all we do!
    A recent research has shown that there're several types of rapist and many psychological reasons behind why some people. There're so many reasons and 5 kind of rapes..

• Anger Rape- The goal of the victim is to humiliate and hurt their victim they express their contempt through physical violence. This type of offender attacks their victims by striking, grabbing, beating, tearing their clothes off and by knocking them to the ground.

• Power assertive rapist- For these rapist, rape becomes a way to compensate their their feelings of inadequacy and feed them for their issues of mastery, dominance, strength. They think that once they overpower their victim they think that the victim literally enjoys the rape! These rapist do not feel ok with their performance and tend to seek for another one maybe within a week.

• Sadistic Rapist- For this rapist sexual excitement is associated with the inflicting of pain within their victims. The offender in this case find to be enjoying when the victim suffers in pain with a sad grief!

• Gang Rape- This where a number of men/ boys engage in raping the victim. Sexual aggression is often a defining characteristic of man hood in the group and is often considered as a high self esteem thing among them!

These are the types and reasons behind why people rape! And I also wanted to share the most heart breaking and brutal case I've heard. There're so many but this case still now I couldn't take it off my chest. A school ( I don't wanna mention the name here) she was gang raped on May 13th 2015 I still can remember the date, I was doing my A levels back then and that day we had to gather at our school and do a protest against those rapist.

That girl was initially from a small town( you might have heard this case but still I feel like sharing it) and she was gang raped by some men on MAY 13TH 2015. She was just a 19 year old girl who left to school at 7.25 am on this day and went missing until the next morning her brother with the help of their dog found her lying down barely dressed, her hands bound behind her with her school tie, her mouth was gagged with a piece of cloth and her legs were spread and tied to two separate trees near an abandoned building!

HOW WOULD HAVE HER BROTHER FELT? THAT MOMENT? WON'T HIS SOUL BEEN TORN APART? I couldn't even imagine myself being their at the spot.
    I don't feel like writing more deeply about this seriously it is making my heart heavy ,not only this but there're a lot of cases. She was my age and a clever high school kid. STILL NOW NO JUSTICE!!

PS:It would be nice if you guys could share the most heart tearing rape cases that you have heard here and share your feelings about it!
    looks like you're only victimizing women but men also being raped.
    I heard a incident when i was in colombo , In my neighborhood there was a teenage boy he is a very good basket ball player everyday early morning he used to go for basketball practice. one day when he return from the practice he was not looking good and he was struggling to walk .when my aunt and his mother asked him about the reason then he said that His basket ball coach forced him and his male friends to have sexual contact with him.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    PEOPLE!

I recognize the incident and it was quite a talk for days. I can't imagine how her brother would have felt.
    But the details you mentioned, those I didn't know before and it makes me sick even thinking about it.
    The one I've heard in our town was the rape of a Gr.3 girl from my school. She was sweet heart and too cute to make every girl in our school to pinch her chubby cheeks and have a baby talk with her.
    One day, she was announced kidnapped after school. Her mother been waiting for her to get home after school, but she never came. She usually comes back in a three-wheeler with other kids, but that day she wasn't there.
    Her family is somewhat rich as well.

So, the case drag on and on until the police found her on a road corner barely dressed and mouth plastered shut. Then they found that she had been horribly raped at that age and the guys who took her was the three wheeler driver and our school watchman was his accomplice. After inquiry it was revealed they kidnapped the little one for money and they ended up raping her once and she died on spot.
    Even now, I feel guilty for having been in the same school, but never got to make sure that she was safe.

Status
    Reputed Member
    At the Present situation ,we heard mostly women and child rape crime .This is very sadness for all.
    Each an every men respect for women.They are reputable in the world .
    i really have sadness by vidya's rape crime & recently ashiba also .
    but why didn't punished by suitable judgment .
    i argue they are punished by lambasted

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    . After inquiry it was revealed they kidnapped the little one for money and they ended up raping her once and she died on spot.
    It would have been better if they went for money! This incident is honestly making my heart heavy while reading it, I can't even imagine how much of physical pain that baby might have gone through and in the end the kid lost its life. Why are people doing this?
    In the end were those rapists arrested, what happened to them now?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    At the Present situation ,we heard mostly women and child rape crime .This is very sadness for all.
    Each an every men respect for women.They are reputable in the world .
    i really have sadness by vidya's rape crime & recently ashiba also .
    but why didn't punished by suitable judgment .
    i argue they are punished by lambasted
    They're not being punished because they're in support of the government and we all know this! Ashifa mmm , her story will tear everyone's heart off.
    She was kidnapped and gang raped, a hindu priest was also involved as well what they did was they rapped Ashifa with a polythene bag and hided her inside the temple at a room and what the priest does in the morning time is he normally does the pooja with this girl hidden inside the temple and gang rape her in the night, They broke her legs so that she couldn't run away. After all she was just 8!
    Shouldn't the hindu priest and the rest be hanged to death?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    looks like you're only victimizing women but men also being raped.
    I heard a incident when i was in colombo , In my neighborhood there was a teenage boy he is a very good basket ball player everyday early morning he used to go for basketball practice. one day when he return from the practice he was not looking good and he was struggling to walk .when my aunt and his mother asked him about the reason then he said that His basket ball coach forced him and his male friends to have sexual contact with him.
    Hi Bhavya!
    The incident you've shared is pretty shocking to read. By the way, How old was the boy back then? And did they file a case against assaulter?
    The majority are the women who are being victimised i think through out the world but yes you are right males are being victimised as well.

Status
    Reputed Member
    It would have been better if they went for money! This incident is honestly making my heart heavy while reading it, I can't even imagine how much of physical pain that baby might have gone through and in the end the kid lost its life. Why are people doing this?
    In the end were those rapists arrested, what happened to them now?
    Of course they ended up in jail. It was a pretty sensitive news at that time and they were condemned to jail afterwards.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Of course they ended up in jail. It was a pretty sensitive news at that time and they were condemned to jail afterwards.
    And the sentence was?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi Bhavya!
    The incident you've shared is pretty shocking to read. By the way, How old was the boy back then? And did they file a case against assaulter?
    The majority are the women who are being victimised i think through out the world but yes you are right males are being victimised as well.
    He is around 15 back then, yeah they filed a case against the basket ball coach and sent him behind the bars.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast