Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How can we build our natural ecosystem?

Status

How can we build our natural ecosystem?

when we think about our environment we didn't do anything because nowadays people are damaging the healthy environment. In my question is How should we keep our hygienic environmental?, share your ideas with me, It helps to do my final projects.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    when we think about our environment we didn't do anything because nowadays people are damaging the healthy environment. In my question is How should we keep our hygienic environmental?, share your ideas with me, It helps to do my final projects.
    We should keep our surrounding more greenish with plants and trees, reduce polyethene usage and keep our environment garbage free then we can maintain a natural ecosystem in our environment.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    We should keep our surrounding more greenish with plants and trees, reduce polyethylene usage and keep our environment garbage free then we can maintain a natural ecosystem in our environment.
    I agree with you Ms. Bhavya But only a man can do this because it does not make any sense and all the people should feel it. Every human being must realize that this is our duty to maintain this clean environment. Only then can we try to protect our environment.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    I agree with you Ms. Bhavya But only a man can do this because it does not make any sense and all the people should feel it. Every human being must realize that this is our duty to maintain this clean environment. Only then can we try to protect our environment.
    True Wanot, Every human being should take responsibility to keep our environment eco-friendly, Then only we can maintain our natural environment.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.