Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What Is The Biggest Lesson You've Learned From A Failure?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

What Is The Biggest Lesson You've Learned From A Failure?

Most of us are at our early 20's and we all would've definitely been through alot of obstacles, failures and pain! Everything teaches us a lesson it could by a person or even an incident that would have thought us a good lesson and totally changed the person we were!
    Coming to the topic the biggest lesson I've experienced are two things

• Never to trust rumours and to never trust people blindly!

I have met a lot people in my life and they have thought me alot of lessons and they have totally made me a different person now. Maturity comes from the number of experiences you get in life. On the other side I should thank those people for making me who I'm today, I've become more matured because those failures I met in my life.
    So this is the biggest lesson I've learnt!

10022.jpg

Why don't you guys share us the biggest lesson that you personally have learned from your failures?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    There are lot of failures in my life. Those failures gave me a great success. Diligence is the mother of Good luck.
    Never to trust rumours and to never trust people blindly!
    I learned this as like you.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Before trusting anyone words, we should clarify it first.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    It's true, I walk over the obstacles that I faced!!! Each mistakes teaches us a best lessons....

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    There are lot of failures in my life. Those failures gave me a great success. Diligence is the mother of Good luck.
    I learned this as like you.
    That is good. I hope you learnt a good lesson

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    It's true, I walk over the obstacles that I faced!!! Each mistakes teaches us a best lessons....
    True each mistake teaches us a lesson.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Before trusting anyone words, we should clarify it first.
    You are very true Bhavya, what we all do is we don't analyse the situation fully and just believe at first when the person comes and rumours to us and then we just hurt the person about whom the rumour is spread about without analysing the situation at the first place from their perspective

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Most of us are at our early 20's and we all would've definitely been through alot of obstacles, failures and pain! Everything teaches us a lesson it could by a person or even an incident that would have thought us a good lesson and totally changed the person we were!
    Coming to the topic the biggest lesson I've experienced are two things

• Never to trust rumours and to never trust people blindly!

I have met a lot people in my life and they have thought me alot of lessons and they have totally made me a different person now. Maturity comes from the number of experiences you get in life. On the other side I should thank those people for making me who I'm today, I've become more matured because those failures I met in my life.
    So this is the biggest lesson I've learnt!

10022.jpg

Why don't you guys share us the biggest lesson that you personally have learned from your failures?

Hello Shivani,

You are 100% True. The same thing happened in my life too. I always trust everyone easily and I don’t take it as negative way and thinking in a positive way. That’s the reason most of them hurt me and treat me like nothing who can take everything as sportive. But they don’t know that how it will hurt inside. Thus, I decided to figure it out who are real innocent and trusted people and who are acting like same.

#Respect others feelings.
    I learned this from my on experienced and want to change this attitude to avoid the unnecessary fed up in my life.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hello Shivani,

You are 100% True. The same thing happened in my life too. I always trust everyone easily and I don’t take it as negative way and thinking in a positive way. That’s the reason most of them hurt me and treat me like nothing who can take everything as sportive. But they don’t know that how it will hurt inside. Thus, I decided to figure it out who are real innocent and trusted people and who are acting like same.

#Respect others feelings.
    I learned this from my on experienced and want to change this attitude to avoid the unnecessary fed up in my life.
    True Katren, Sportive and mature people are the ones who go through lots of pain and hurt. Life has taught me many things, Like you earlier I also try to figure out people's true nature but recently I stop doing that and focus more on myself it really helps me to safeguard myself from hurts but I still need improvement in this new way. I must say I am the person who does lots of mistakes but every mistake made me wiser than before. In this modern world most of the people maintaining, a crocodile relationship. So shouldn't trust anyone deeply. Always keep our self aware of people's actions more than their words because actions speak truth louder than words.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.