Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
Interesting thing to discuss Shana!
Last 3 months as I wanted to experiment and experience the effect of alchohol , I have drank with my mates about 4 times. I don't think drinking will drown the sorrows or bring happiness.. I may be wrong , but as I understood in my very few experience I feel it just expand the mood we are in. Thrice of the occasion I started to motivate my friends and felt bad about the situation of my community. Once I just started talk about cinema .
It didn't make me to think about hitting others. I didn't think about raping after being drunken .. I think these are some lies about drinking.. I have much more to explore. Will update you if I got some more understanding on the thing because I haven't drink too much up to losing control.. I have to try that soon.
Seriously? You're supporting that habit?
Wow! We all know better than that to encourage others to drink. And no offense, but I hate or let's say I 'm physically repulsed by drunkards.
Anyway, My question is why do you do it? What draws you in?
And mainly, why are you so intent on trying it for the sake of experience? It's an addiction, but you're doing it. May I know why?