[QUOTE=assassin;2024]
Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post

You didn't get my point i think, may be my reply isn't so clear. I totally disagree with a people who said the reasons you mention above. I said that my prestige is depend on not drinking in an occasion, which means i never drink on occasions. If I wish do i happens only with my buddies and I did it countable times only.

I'm not mad enough to this kind of silly things to impress women, even I never try to do anything to impress any women. I respect women a lot that's the only reason I never try single shot of drink in any common occasions. There is nothing like male ego and prestige, when I went for my friend birthday party in Colombo. I have seen some girls drinking too. They think them self proud by it and start blabbering against me "girls we have a drink, and why you don't? " So go around Sri Lanka, you'll understand it's not only a male stuff.

I'm always be myself with my own set rules. I have my very own limits in drinking as well. I never try nothing much than a beer. I never exceed more than one. I never try drinking with random people only with my close mates they were less than 5. If you tell someone I drinking they never trust you, like that I keep my reputation. I never drink in someone else money and I never give a single coin to someone to drink too. These kind of barriers I keep myself. More importantly I get into this habit on 2017 Feb and quit it on 2017 Nov to keep my sports activities clean.
oops...clearly I have misunderstood your point! Anyway, it's good to know the facts you mentioned. Thanks for clarifying.
BTW, yes, nowadays, women drink as well. I'm not denying it. Their reasons for drinking go along the fake lines of misunderstood-feminism. So there's no point arguing about women who have no idea what equality actually means.