Quote Originally Posted by Kishanth_sri View Post
I miss my school days.. I still keep visiting my school once in a month in the evenings.. I have a lot of good memories there.. university life is fun.. but there are things more than that.. I take up responsibilities on my shoulder.. I started thinking about my career and moving towards my ambition.. in school I had less other things on my head ..
That's so true. Thinking of the old days, I didn't have this lot of tension upon me or anything of that sort. School life was pretty much the most loveliest time I had. But as much as it included that amount of fun, we can never go back to being children. I feel like I'm suddenly grown up and matured out of the blue. I didn't know when I began being responsible and started worrying about my future and career. But here I am. Here we are.

And as much as university life is full of deadlines and submissions, I think it has really taught me some important lessons of life.

Comparatively,School life was much relaxed, even though my life depends on my university life!